PDA

View Full Version : Santorum has a little something in his eye...

teacherone
01-22-2012, 12:22 AM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/473589/thumbs/s-RICK-SANTORUM-GLITTER-large300.jpg

ouch...

As Santorum closed his speech focusing on building strong family values, a gay rights activist said: "Except when you're gay" and threw a handful of glitter in the air.

Members of the Occupy Charleston group joined in with chants of "Rick, Rick, Rick, bigot, bigot, bigot" and singing "Santorum, Santorum, you're a bigot."

QueenB4Liberty
01-22-2012, 12:26 AM
hahaahahaha!!!

Lishy
01-22-2012, 12:36 AM
Ha ha, nice! But a warmonger like him deserves worse. Remember - As someone pushing the Iranian war, he is one of the people who advocates the murder of thousands (AND he wants to suppress our internet freedoms!)

I think we should kidnap him, take him in a plane, and ship him off to the center of Iran during the war so he knows what it's like. That way he will stop being a terrorist jealous of our freedoms.

Indy Vidual
01-22-2012, 12:39 AM
Nice guy.... Rick really cares about people. :p

Nate-ForLiberty
01-22-2012, 01:00 AM
Did this happen tonight? Lol

specialK
01-22-2012, 01:26 AM
Ha ha, nice! But a warmonger like him deserves worse. Remember - As someone pushing the Iranian war, he is one of the people who advocates the murder of thousands (AND he wants to suppress our internet freedoms!)

I think we should kidnap him, take him in a plane, and ship him off to the center of Iran during the war so he knows what it's like. That way he will stop being a terrorist jealous of our freedoms.

Agreed. Not being in the US, I didn't know too much about him, but watched him on Piers Morgan last night. Both my husband and I were very disturbed by his responses. And this person had the nerve to be critical of Ron Paul during the debate, questioning how Pro-life Ron is, when he, himself, is ready to go on a slaughter rampage? What a joke.