PDA

View Full Version : Government Secrets

Liberty
11-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Who else is curious to see what government secrets are revealed, as Ron said he would do yesterday as president?

werdd
11-11-2007, 11:29 AM
aliens, the really illegal kind

Indy Vidual
11-11-2007, 11:30 AM
Sure it will be very interesting.
I hope Ron wins. :)

johngr
11-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Plane boarding and/or security videos from all four planes -- hijackers and passengers. Unedited. All pentagon videos.

golfboy
11-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Transparency in government is always a good thing. I can't imagine there being anything politically sensitive that deserves to be kept secret. If it's politically sensitive, it's even better to have it out in the open.

johngr
11-11-2007, 12:20 PM
He threw down the gauntlet. It didn't turn out well for the last guy who made such noises (speech from 1961) Start around 5:30 mark:http://youtube.com/watch?v=aR1yXR2E_M8

Dr Paul has titanium balls!

pcosmar
11-11-2007, 12:32 PM
I listened to the speech, and I heard that.
I like it but my first thought was, Oh No!!
Pretty Gutsy.

pcosmar
11-11-2007, 05:50 PM
I think I would like details about our intervention in south America.

And I would like to know about the Foot Fungus they tested on me in the Army. After the flesh grew back I have never gotten Athletes Foot again. Might be something good in that.

reaver
11-11-2007, 06:00 PM
I think I would like details about our intervention in south America.

And I would like to know about the Foot Fungus they tested on me in the Army. After the flesh grew back I have never gotten Athletes Foot again. Might be something good in that.

lol, doesn't sound appealing at all!
You hear about Congress tomorrow morning meeting to discuss UFOs?

Alabama Supporter
11-11-2007, 06:42 PM
I perked up when I heard that as well. This guy could really open up alot of secrets if they are out there.

Area 51 interests me.

noxagol
11-11-2007, 06:52 PM
When did he say he would reveal all the government secrets?

PatriotG
11-11-2007, 07:03 PM
really was behind the Kennedy assasination?

I have my own beliefs about this one, and often wonder if im right.

PatriotG

Give me liberty
11-11-2007, 07:08 PM
When did he say he would reveal all the government secrets?

on the
Philly Rally

fluoridatedbrainsoup
11-11-2007, 07:21 PM
DAARPA, manipulation of the vibrational frequency of every living being

noxagol
11-11-2007, 08:25 PM
on the
Philly Rally

youtube?

Tsoman
11-11-2007, 08:31 PM
who are the "others" and what is the dharma initiative ;)

J4ck
11-11-2007, 08:31 PM
JFK, Dreamland and who's behind the Fed. woot!

Second_Tier_My_Ass
11-12-2007, 12:07 AM
i'm persnally interested in the whole UFO phenomena. the government had a very large investigation with Project Blue Book. why would the government even spend money researching something unless they think there's some ounce of truth in it? the conclusion of that project was that most are hoaxes (i agree), many are misidentified (i agree), very few are unexplainable, but that there was no evidence that UFOs = aliens. but just like i do with most things the government tells me, i take the opposite of what is stated in order to come closer to the truth. this theory of mine has been held true time and time again. iraq war? check, no WMDs, a complete fabricated lie. patriot act? check, it protects us (and our liberties) less than it protects us from terrorists, therefore making us less safe. i could go on.

i wonder though how people would react if it was suddenly revealed that some UFOs are piloted ships from another world and that we aren't alone in the universe. complete breakdown of religion? mass freakouts or suicides? looting in the streets of every city? or will everyone just think it's awesome? i'll be in the latter group.

personally, i think we've been visited. i think most UFOs are misidentified or hoaxes, but my god, out of the millions of photographs and countless hours of footage, if even one piece of evidence is shown to be true, then the entire notion is completely true. every single picture of every UFO would have to be false in order for it to be false. i think it's nuts to think it's not true.

seapilot
11-12-2007, 01:58 AM
Up here in Alaska in 86? There was a UFO the size of aircraft carrier that followed a JAL 747(dwarfed it)transport for over an hour at night. You can Youtube for it was talked about on the History Channel. It was picked up on his airborne radar, and ground ATC radar in Anchorage. That is not a hoax that is something physical. It was actually sighted by an airforce tanker again in the same area a week later. The Pilot of Jal told his story, it was buried by the FAA and he lost his job over it. Pilots dont usually report things like this because of the reprecussions of sanity etc. Anyway its an interesting encounter.

Gimme Some Truth
11-12-2007, 03:16 AM
who are the "others" and what is the dharma initiative ;)

Seconded!

fluoridatedbrainsoup
11-12-2007, 11:13 AM
They only tell you what you need to know;
If the robots win, we'll have to listen to techno.

Cindy
11-12-2007, 11:31 AM
Transparency in government is always a good thing. I can't imagine there being anything politically sensitive that deserves to be kept secret. If it's politically sensitive, it's even better to have it out in the open.

That's what Abe Lincoln said.