PDA

View Full Version : This is all yawn...relax people

slamhead
01-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Yes we encountered a freaky state...the third in the race. Everyone take a depth breath and relax...especially those who are new to the ups and down. We have the money and the support to take this all the way. The media is not allowed to crown the king just yet. Yes I am disappointed but coming from 07 we went way further than this with much more hope. Please beat down these negative nancys..and quite frankly..MODS it is time to start rooting out the trolls on this board. They are really becoming a distraction. I suggest we have start a sub forum to identify these sleepers.

MsDoodahs
01-21-2012, 10:39 PM
Yes we encountered a freaky state...the third in the race. Everyone take a depth breath and relax...especially those who are new to the ups and down. We have the money and the support to take this all the way. The media is not allowed to crown the king just yet. Yes I am disappointed but coming from 07 we went way further than this with much more hope. Please beat down these negative nancys..and quite frankly..MODS it is time to start rooting out the trolls on this board. They are really becoming a distraction. I suggest we have start a sub forum to identify these sleepers.

Working on it!