PDA

View Full Version : Well, they can't say we haven't influenced the lexicon...

rajibo
01-21-2012, 09:40 PM
Somehow this letter found it's way to my inbox. I feel sick:

Patriot,

Our success in yesterday's South Carolina primary is a result of one thing: a national movement of conservative patriots who want to see bold solutions enacted to rebuild the America we love. The political establishment in Washington and their allies in the liberal media have written our campaign off as dead - not once, but twice! But here's something they couldn't account for: the American people know that we need a Reagan conservative to debate Obama, to draw stark contrasts with Obama, and to make sure we defeat Obama!

Over the last few days, we've seen conservatives in South Carolina - and across the country - unify behind our bold campaign of ideas. With support from great conservatives like Rick Perry, Sarah Palin, Michael Reagan, 100 Tea Party leaders, and millions of proud Americans it doesn't matter how despicable the attacks from the media get, together we will continue to persevere. This election is about fundamentally changing the direction of our nation, and I am honored to represent the ideas of freedom and prosperity for the conservative movement. Will you help us keep this momentum going by participating in our two-day “knockout punch” money bomb?

As we look ahead to Florida and beyond, this campaign is going to continue to rely on millions of patriots from across the country rather than just a handful of wealthy donors and bundlers. If you want to see a Reagan conservative as the nominee, and if you want to watch us run circles around Barack Obama in the debates with bold conservative ideas, then please make a donation today as part of our two-day “knockout punch” money bomb!

Help us solidify the conservative momentum, join our campaign today!

Sincerely,

Newt Gingrich

DealzOnWheelz
01-21-2012, 10:15 PM
wouldn't it be great to see anonymous crash all the candidates websites excluding one freedom loving individual