PDA

View Full Version : It does not take a majority to prevail...

nedomedo
01-21-2012, 09:06 PM
... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." ~Samuel Adams ~

We are this minority people. We have a long game plan, and we are going all the way....our numbers have been growing since day 1, slow but steady. I am sure that in the next month we will be polling in high 20's or low 30's.

We just need to keep doing what we are doing, which is tirelessly spreading the message of liberty.

Ron Paul will do extremely well here in Nevada. I wish I had pictures to show you guys but our entire state is covered in Ron Paul signs, Billboards....An entire city of 50,000 people called Pahrump NV is for Ron Paul. On the way to this city there are hundreds of Ron Paul signs everywhere....its unbelievable. I have only seen Ron Paul bumper-stickers.

I know when voting day comes, I have around 10 people that I converted over the last 4 years and they are all going to vote. Out of those ten people a few have become huge supporters themselves and will bring about a dozen more people.

One at a time folks....we will outlast the other campaigns mark my words.