PDA

View Full Version : Feedback wanted - More voices in the MSM for Ron Paul on a grand scale

ZakCarter
01-21-2012, 08:55 PM
It's been brought to my attention that @

http://www.specialguests.com/

the owner of this company is Ron Paul friendly and will line up interviews for Ron Paul surrogates at 300 bucks for an interview on a big nationwide syndicated show and 100 bucks for smaller nationwide/regional shows.

So what I'd like to know, would you kick in a few bucks to see Robin Koerner explain why liberals/progressive need to get behind Ron Paul on The Daily Show and Maddow, and hear him on Talk of the Nation and the Thom Hartmann show?

How about John Dennis and TMOT arguing the case for Ron Paul on The View, Hannity, Beck, and some of the late night shows?

Adam Kokesh explaining to Don Imus and Howard Stern why veterans support Ron Paul?

I'm still going to be asking everyone I can think of for interviews without having to pay, but this would be quite the boost!

So, do you think this would be worth the cash? Would someone be willing to set up the necessary chipins for each of the speakers if enough think it is worth it? A great part of this deal is the money only gets spent if the interview actually happens.

I also think if we do move forward with this, I need a few more surrogate grassroots speakers to appeal to every imaginable audience!

Your thoughts?