PDA

View Full Version : Just realize something IMPORTANT.

flynn
01-21-2012, 08:50 PM
Ron Paul should talk to Newt right now. There is a small window of chance right now to form a temporary coalition to kick Santorum out even before Florida. All Ron has to do is to tell Newt Gingrich that he would outright drop out thus virtually giving Romney the nomination. What do you think?

sailingaway
01-21-2012, 08:52 PM
I think Ron might catch something. And why on earth would Ron drop out?

hueylong
01-21-2012, 08:53 PM
No. That's not happening.

thoughtomator
01-21-2012, 08:53 PM
Gingrich, Romney, Santorum are all on the same team, team not-we-the-people.

Do not trust them AT ALL.

CJLauderdale4
01-21-2012, 08:54 PM
I think Ron should again tell Newt and Santorum to drop out and join him. They have less money than Ron, aren't on the ballot in every state and thus no chance of winning.

flynn
01-21-2012, 08:56 PM
I think Ron should again tell Newt and Santorum to drop out and join him. They have less money than Ron, aren't on the ballot in every state and thus no chance of winning.

But Newt vs Romney is preferable for MSM and even better for Florida if Newt can waste Romney's resources. I see the advantage taking out Santorum early in giving Ron Paul more time in upcoming debates.

flynn
sorry for the double post.

FreedomProsperityPeace
Santorum will drop out before too long. Why waste energy on some agreement? The campaign should be coming up with ways to kick Gingrich out.

michaelwise
Perhaps he should talk to Newts wife about her hair.
http://www.catsncats.com/galleries/white-cat-wearing-watermelon-helmet.gif

Windsurfer_For_Paul
01-21-2012, 08:57 PM
Ron Paul is un-corruptable. No way he will sell out to the ultra corrupt sleeze bag Duche Gingrich.

ShaneEnochs
01-21-2012, 09:00 PM
Ron Paul should talk to Newt right now. There is a small window of chance right now to form a temporary coalition to kick Santorum out even before Florida. All Ron has to do is to tell Newt Gingrich that he would outright drop out thus virtually giving Romney the nomination. What do you think?

How would Ron dropping out ensure a victory for Romney?

flynn
01-21-2012, 09:01 PM
How would Ron dropping out ensure a victory for Romney?

Newt and Santorum are not in the ballots of many states, over 500+ delegates won't be going to either Newt and Santorum.

dbill27
01-21-2012, 09:04 PM
Am i missing something here? Is the op suggesting Ron threaten to drop out?

flynn
01-21-2012, 09:05 PM
Am i missing something here? Is the op suggesting Ron threaten to drop out?

Threat not for real.

Vet_from_cali
01-21-2012, 09:05 PM
lol you guys never learn. if santorum falls out, it turns from a 3 man race to a 2 man race lol.

l2paulitics

edit: RP isn't one of the 2 men according to MSM. just calling it lik ei see it

michaelwise
01-21-2012, 09:06 PM
Newt and Santorum are not in the ballots of many states, over 500+ delegates won't be going to either Newt and Santorum.

A fact that is not understandable to the vast majority of the idiocracy.

Windsurfer_For_Paul
01-21-2012, 09:10 PM
Perhaps he should talk to Newts wife about her hair.
http://www.catsncats.com/galleries/white-cat-wearing-watermelon-helmet.gif

That is FUNNY!

ConCap
01-21-2012, 09:11 PM

Gingrich all ready gave Paul a shout out after the vote. Said he had the best plans for the Federal Reserve. He knows Paulies are a group to be reckoned with. Let them come to you.

RDM
01-21-2012, 09:15 PM

You really do need to learn the bad blood between Ron and Newt. Pigs would fly before that ever happened.

Gary4Liberty
01-21-2012, 09:24 PM

i dont get it.