PDA

View Full Version : Stay The Course!

robert9712000
01-21-2012, 08:44 PM
Ive seen so many negative and beat down posts i had to respond.I understand people like to set expectations to shoot for but you cant let emotions rule your actions.We need to stay focused to the very end regardless of the outcome because your naive to think this was gonna have no bumps in this race.The establishment has had 100+ years to tighten there grip.So to right the ship is going to be a hard fought battle.The will to carry on requires a passionate hope in restoring our country to what the founders intended.He may not win but im not giving up hope till the bitter end,because they will never stop there attacks till there defeated.They would love for nothing more than to break your hope and have you bow your head in defeat.
Right now A win for Paul is the first priority but bigger than Paul is planting the seed in the peoples mind to grow the cause.Which has steadily been growing.It amazes me how many people have removed the veil from there eyes and now see that liberty is more precious than a mountain of Gold.I dont say that to diminish the importance of a victory for Paul but too have everyone keep in the back of there mind that one man cant change a system completely by himself,But 1 man can inspire a multitude to carry on through perceived insurmountable odds.

So i plead for everyone to raise your heads and show them that were more stubborn than they are and we wont go down as long as we have one breath in us because thats how important this is to us.

No one but Paul

robert9712000
01-22-2012, 10:30 AM
Bump: because i think we need to keep a long term goal and not be shaken bumps in the road

rideurlightning
01-22-2012, 10:31 AM
Everyone who is upset was expecting too much. We have a long road ahead of us, and this was just another small bump.

ILUVRP
01-22-2012, 10:47 AM
i agree everyone must stay very positive , RP has a long way to go and will get his message out , the more he does the more support we pick up . i hate neocons/chickenhawks.