PDA

View Full Version : On nights like tonight - and when you get sick of the media

rp2012win
01-21-2012, 08:32 PM
When I can't take the injustice people do against Dr. Paul I turn to a certain bible verse and am reminded that justice is ultimately done. Regardless of your beliefs, I always take comfort in Romans 12:19

"Do not take revenge my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: It is mine to avenge, I will repay, says the Lord"

wgadget
01-21-2012, 08:34 PM
Thank you. It sure beats Romans 13.

thoughtomator
01-21-2012, 08:35 PM
I just get more determined to get the word out. We are going exponential and they can't stop it no matter how hard they try.

CaptainAmerica
01-21-2012, 08:59 PM
1 Corinthians 13:7

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Sola_Fide
01-21-2012, 09:10 PM
Thank you. It sure beats Romans 13.

What's wrong with Romans 13? Coming off of Romans 12, it proclaims that civil rulers are also not exempt from God's laws. They are going to receive judgement as well. This is very encouraging. Could you imagine a world where Joseph Stalin was not judged just because he was a government agent???

No we are all alike under God's law and will all sit at the judgement seat of Christ:

"Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences."

-2 Corinthians 5:9-11.

BuddyRey
01-21-2012, 09:16 PM
Where has God been in the American political process for the last hundred years? There has been an awful lot of injustice that has gone unavenged. :(

Tyler_Durden
01-21-2012, 09:17 PM
Where has God been in the American political process for the last hundred years? There has been an awful lot of injustice that has gone unavenged. :(

A. Men.

Working Poor
01-21-2012, 09:18 PM

Never forget that people have free will and they can turn to God at anytime. God is not a politician.

libertygrl
01-21-2012, 09:31 PM
Stanzas from one of my favorites - Ulysses by Tennyson

Come, my friends,
’Tis not too late to seek a newer world...

That which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Bruno
01-21-2012, 09:32 PM
smoke a bowl? Can't hurt. :D

Sola_Fide
01-21-2012, 09:40 PM

God is omnipresent. He is everywhere. In the last hundred years He has been present in judgement, whereas before that He was present in blessing in America.

God is judging this nation and He will deliver us into the hands of our enemies because we have forsaken Him.

DealzOnWheelz
01-21-2012, 10:08 PM
smoke a bowl? Can't hurt. :D

^.....THIS +REP

too bad i quit on new years

UK4Paul
01-21-2012, 10:12 PM
Or just stop watching the Establishment Media.

I was watching the RevolutionPAC broadcast. Fairly professional, felt almost like watching a news broadcast... and naturally it was pro Paul... with Tom Woods and Peter Schiff thrown in for good measure :)

BE the Media.

BuddyRey
01-21-2012, 10:20 PM
God is omnipresent. He is everywhere. In the last hundred years He has been present in judgement, whereas before that He was present in blessing in America.

God is judging this nation and He will deliver us into the hands of our enemies because we have forsaken Him.

But not everybody has given up on God, liberty, justice, and that good stuff. Only a very large majority has. Why would God condemn even those who try to live by His principles, just because we're inescapably tied to a monolithic idiocracy that can't tell Joe Biden from David Hasselhoff? Why are we being punished for the stupidity and shortsightedness of others? God is many things, but I don't think He is a collectivist.

unknown
01-21-2012, 10:36 PM
I read the comment sections on lamestream media articles.

Newt is receiving a virtual ass penetration of epic proportions.