PDA

View Full Version : Anybody catch the careful selection of words Karl Rove used on FOX?

squirekyle
01-21-2012, 08:21 PM
He mentioned everyone's names who came in the top two and the percentage differences in all the states between the top two contenders, when he got to New Hampshire he said Romney won with 39% and then he said 16 points behind came (here he hesitates, then says) "THAT OTHER GUY"

He won't even mention Paul by name, like he's been told or threatened by the media to never mention him unless it's something negative. SIGH.

swissaustrian
01-21-2012, 08:23 PM
Shows us that they're still in panic mode.

Windsurfer_For_Paul
01-21-2012, 08:24 PM
Unreal. The blackout is undeniable.

wgadget
01-21-2012, 08:24 PM
Something for us to use in that ANTI-MEDIA AD.

squirekyle
01-21-2012, 08:27 PM
Can anyone get a tube of this? I couldn't believe what I was seeing, i actually yelled out at the TV: "PAUL!" the Ron Paul campaign needs to come out with a 3-5 minute online ad with all the clips of the media lying to people's ears.

Brown Sapper
01-21-2012, 08:30 PM
Its like these guys have a swear jar but the instead of swear words its Ron Paul

squirekyle
01-21-2012, 08:33 PM
Something for us to use in that ANTI-MEDIA AD.

Agreed

ZanZibar
01-21-2012, 10:33 PM
He won't even mention Paul by name, like he's been told or threatened by the media to never mention him unless it's something negative. SIGH.It's the other way around. He threatens people never to mention RP.

MsDoodahs
01-21-2012, 10:37 PM
Man, the GOP is so full of snake men, it is really depressing.

jcarcinogen
01-21-2012, 10:39 PM
If you remember back to the night of the Iowa caucus, Rove said on Fox that Santo would edge out Romney by a couple dozen votes and Paul would be third. This was before first or second was 'projected' and after the recount it turns out to be true.

Edward
01-21-2012, 10:41 PM
Even mentioning the name "Ron Paul" is dangerous to the status quo!

TomtheTinker
01-21-2012, 10:42 PM
Im gonna save snowballs in my freezer for when this election is over ..declare a full out snow ball war with the whole media

Evangelical_Protestant
01-21-2012, 10:44 PM
I wish I was rich. I would mail every house in America pamphlets outlining why liberty, justice, and non intervention is the best, and was the first policies of America that made it great. How It's OK to not have a mitary presence everywhere, and to not worry about the govt getting much smaller in a convincing, friendly, and un-biased way.

I would mail every home once a month for the rest of my life and buy massive printing presses to crank it out constantly. My media would be everywhere. At first people would tire of me, but eventually the repetition would get them thinking. I would also expose media bias on the left and the right so people overtime would not rely on it and believe things like conveniently placed "surges".

*sigh* but I'm just a poor guy who paints houses for a living :(

jcarcinogen
01-21-2012, 10:46 PM
Im gonna save snowballs in my freezer for when this election is over ..declare a full out snow ball war with the whole media
Squirt them with water before you put them in the freezer to make them ice hard.