PDA

View Full Version : Remember, SC/FL are probably our 2 worst states

nyrgoal99
01-21-2012, 07:43 PM
They were about as bad as it comes in 2008.

Too bad they are 2 of the first 4

stay positive

rp2012win
01-21-2012, 07:46 PM
Yes. And there are things I want to do to Ali Fleischer that I am not allowed to say. Guy has a fetish for talking BS about paul and lying. Said paul only gets 5% of the vote going forward. Said Iowa was his high mark even though he bested that in NH.

Michael Landon
01-21-2012, 07:49 PM
The thing that sucks the most about this is that perception is reality to most people and if after the first four states, Ron Paul finishes 3rd, 2nd, last and last then the voters for the other states will assume that he is a loser and unelectable.

- ML

RPsupporterAtHeart
01-21-2012, 07:57 PM
Man I hate being negative to anything RP, but there has to be some reality here.

The negatives, Paul finishes last which gives them basically %100 legitimate reason to exclude him from whatever they want now, before it was sketchy but really there is nobody to hold the MSM accountable so they don't care anyway.

Gingrich is being pushed so hard by the media now and probably will continue to be pushed as it looks as though he is their man. Having money, superpacs is great, but the media fawning all over you is worth a billion dollars. This will give him a huge boost to the sheep which make up the majority voter block. FLorida will also be huge for Mittens and Gingrich giving them yet another big push while Ron will most likely be last.

There hasn't been a poll in Nevada recently, but the last ones show Paul was sitting at %13 at that time while Gingrich and Romney are at %30+ already.

With no positive media attention how far do people realistically believe he can poll?
Some big positives are indeed that Grinch and Santorum are not in a couple of states. But finishing last when you have no media backing is a kiss of death for braindead voters.

This whole thing makes me feel sick.

anewvoice
01-21-2012, 07:58 PM
They were going to try to exclude him anyway, SC and FL are not part of the campaigns plan. Bottom line, with primarily grassroots support only, and some tv ads, we increased 400% over 2008. Move on to the next battle everyone.

Michigan11
01-21-2012, 08:01 PM
One day at a time as this movement moves forward, is how I deal with it and I only woke up to it in 07'