PDA

View Full Version : i can honestly say right now...

rb3b3
01-21-2012, 07:09 PM
i can honestly say right now that i am officially ashamed to be an american!

the rest of the world must look at us and shake their heads.....what has this country come to i ask? how is it remotely possible that this fat bastard ever get a single vote nevermind win a state?? a man who has cheated numerous times on all 3 yes 3 of his wives ever get a single vote? a man who has dodged our military in a time of need ever get a single vote, again i ask what has america come to? i am absolutely ashamed and very embarrased right now!!! i know its still early and we knew coming in that this would be a weak state for us, but for for a guy like newt to even be a candidate in this election is just appauling! where or where has our once great country gone?? ron please win it back for us! i beg of you!

dskalkowski
01-21-2012, 07:10 PM
We're not going to win if we cant get our stuff together.

Student Of Paulism
01-21-2012, 07:11 PM
The answer is simple, dude. Not enough of the people are waking up, and not enough people care about, or even know about the country's current affairs. Until that changes, nothing else will either.

RonPaulRules
01-21-2012, 07:11 PM
We need to destroy the MSM.

bsi
01-21-2012, 07:13 PM
individuals not groups, never be ashamed.

hammy
01-21-2012, 07:13 PM
The MSM is a side-effect. The real enemy is the ignorance of the American people.

sailingaway
01-21-2012, 07:14 PM
We're not going to win if we cant get our stuff together.

the campaign was all set to virtually skip SC and florida. It is a matter of money/expected return. So Ron wasn't really focusing on them, then when he got a bump from NH, they were surprised.

sailingaway
01-21-2012, 07:14 PM
The MSM is a side-effect. The real enemy is the ignorance of the American people.
but the msm is much of the cause. People think they are getting news when they are getting spin.

Ronulus
01-21-2012, 07:15 PM
The media and government both profit and gain power over ignorance. It is in their interest to keep the masses sedated and uneducated. We must do all that we can to wake up as many as possible. Get those awakened into office, and to change the future by having people that really care.

Gary4Liberty
01-21-2012, 07:15 PM
people have been dumbed down for so long and weened on ads selling them products that they can no longer evaluate the absolute value of something or measure right and wrong.

Jtorsella
01-21-2012, 07:16 PM
Other countries are much worse.

swissaustrian
01-21-2012, 07:18 PM
As a foreigner, I want to tell you guys that I have never talked to so many interesting, principled, and friendly people anywhere than here. You guys are the true Americans. Don't resignate, just carry on with what you're doing, you know the truth, it's your duty and priviledge to spread it.

ProBlue33
01-21-2012, 07:19 PM
Eighty-four ethics charges were filed against Gingrich during his term as speaker. After extensive investigation and negotiation by the House Ethics Committee, Gingrich was sanctioned $300,000 by a 395–28 House vote. It was the first time in history a speaker was disciplined for ethical wrongdoing.

Voters ignore this past record in either ignorance or stupidity, perhaps even apathy, but then why even bother to vote for the Newt.

3 wives with a philosophy of an open marriage, how can any woman vote for this guy, how can moral conservatives vote for this guy?

tbone717
01-21-2012, 07:21 PM
the campaign was all set to virtually skip SC and florida. It is a matter of money/expected return. So Ron wasn't really focusing on them, then when he got a bump from NH, they were surprised.

^^ This. People need to start understanding politics 101. A message does not resonate with voters if the message is not marketed. The costs to market the candidate in SC and FL was not worth the potential return.

The voters in SC are not morons, the campaign did not market to them.

Blaming the citizens of SC is pointless. It is like if you launched a product that you felt was the world's greatest widget and the widget that everyone should own. And you sat there in your office bitching and moaning that no one in SC bought your widget, even though you didn't advertise your widget in SC.

heavenlyboy34
01-21-2012, 07:24 PM
Well, nationalism is depressing. Become an individualist and your self-esteem and identity will not rely on some collective. It really does improve your outlook on life. :)

rodo1776
01-21-2012, 07:25 PM
Get the hell out of the USA as fast as you can if you can. We do shake our heads but still look for handouts. Im sure Newt and Mitt or Oby will keep sending us cash.

the rest of the world must look at us and shake their heads.....what has this country come to i ask? how is it remotely possible that this fat bastard ever get a single vote nevermind win a state?? a man who has cheated numerous times on all 3 yes 3 of his wives ever get a single vote? a man who has dodged our military in a time of need ever get a single vote, again i ask what has america come to? i am absolutely ashamed and very embarrased right now!!! i know its still early and we knew coming in that this would be a weak state for us, but for for a guy like newt to even be a candidate in this election is just appauling! where or where has our once great country gone?? ron please win it back for us! i beg of you!

daviddee
01-21-2012, 07:26 PM

sailingaway
01-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Your comment assumes they are looking for news and not spin.

News has been around for a long time, spin doctors and the constant red meat of cable news is new.

News is boring... Spin is news delivered by Jerry Springer.

The internet didn't exist until the 90s in terms the average person could use. I thought I got news when I read the paper and watched the news. I didn't 'seek' what I thought I had. I had to see something weird, or a few, that I couldn't explain before I started looking for more information.

MsDoodahs
01-21-2012, 07:29 PM
As a foreigner, I want to tell you guys that I have never talked to so many interesting, principled, and friendly people anywhere than here. You guys are the true Americans. Don't resignate, just carry on with what you're doing, you know the truth, it's your duty and priviledge to spread it.

Thank you! It does help to know that others around the world know that we do exist, that we are trying to change things here.

pen_thief
01-21-2012, 07:30 PM
I am disgusted as well.
I hope we see a miracle, I believe in them.
I will stay long enough to vote No One But Paul.
But if Ron is not the one in the White House, I've already got plans to leave.
I know some people think that's a cowardly move, but I see no future here for myself.
People have told me that other countries are much worse, but I've already woken up to that lie. Some countries might look at us and say "Wow, they have lots of freedoms!" but the others think we are falling way behind and just feel sorry for us. I've been told as much by friends in both the UK and India. Our perception of the world, as Americans, is entirely distorted. How much did you learn about the rest of the globe in high school or college? I didn't learn jack shit. I had to start talking to people from other countries to learn anything. Pretty soon, the US isn't going to need to worry about illegal immigration, but rather legal emigration. Who the hell'd want to come here after NDAA, SOPA, PIPA, and all the other bullshit these corrupt bastards dream up on a daily basis...

*feeling very MEH at the moment, just ignore me*

Endthefednow
01-21-2012, 07:31 PM
To the Rest of The World WE WANT WAR!!!:eek: is what the voters have said so far!! :mad:

PierzStyx
01-21-2012, 07:31 PM

This. Exactly this.

AFPVet
01-21-2012, 07:32 PM
The answer is simple, dude. Not enough of the people are waking up, and not enough people care about, or even know about the country's current affairs. Until that changes, nothing else will either.

Too many misinformed and apathetic people are the reason for why these other candidates are doing better. I fear that we will lose our country before everyone wakes up.

PierzStyx
01-21-2012, 07:32 PM
You know the rest of teh world hasn't any room to talk. Its mostly like thsi already. Especially Europe. Remember we aren't setting a bad exmple, we're following one.

rodo1776
01-21-2012, 07:33 PM
Get the hell out. I have been gone for years and love it. Dont sweat it. Get the fuck out.

I am disgusted as well.
I know some people think that's a cowardly move, but I see no future here for myself.
People have told me that other countries are much worse, but I've already woken up to that lie. Some countries might look at us and say "Wow, they have lots of freedoms!" but the others think we are falling way behind and just feel sorry for us. I've been told as much by friends in both the UK and India. Our perception of the world, as Americans, is entirely distorted. How much did you learn about the rest of the globe in high school or college? I didn't learn jack shit. I had to start talking to people from other countries to learn anything.

impaleddead
01-21-2012, 07:33 PM
^^ This. People need to start understanding politics 101. A message does not resonate with voters if the message is not marketed. The costs to market the candidate in SC and FL was not worth the potential return.

Blaming the citizens of SC is pointless. It is like if you launched a product that you felt was the world's greatest widget and the widget that everyone should own. And you sat there in your office bitching and moaning that no one in SC bought your widget, even though you didn't advertise your widget in SC.

Having lived in SC i can tell you first hand the average person is way more ignorant then say your average New Hampshire resident. Just how it is. Different culture, values, schools, general perspective ect.

cbr06honda
01-21-2012, 07:34 PM

Quoted for truth.

Henry Hazlitt
01-21-2012, 07:36 PM

Well said.

I think it is a bit distasteful as well with all of this howling over "voters" not picking the right candidate. But I certainly understand people's frustration with the slow(relatively) change. The only thing I would be disappointed over is not beating Santorum. I want it to be between Gingrich and Ron Paul for the anti-Romney vote. With Gingrich/Santorum not even on the ballot in a couple of states Ron Paul can make up for this loss.

Also a little perspective for some of the early mourners. Remember that the MSM is dying economically and I'm talking about all of them. 4-8 years time will already be early enough to bypass the media without as much hassle as has been needed in the MSM dominated era. So even if Ron Paul doesn't win this time, the environment will be very good for another strong liberty campaign in the future. Especially if you add the economic problems awaiting America in this decade. The only question will be whether we will get a beltway libertarian of the Cato/Reason(=Koch controlled) like Johnson or a paleo libertarian(Rand Paul and others connected with paleo wing). For the long term I'm betting on Rand but I have been pleasantly surprised by just how much progress has been made already this time around and I still believe Ron can get it even if it will be very tough.

pen_thief
01-21-2012, 07:39 PM

I agree.

rb3b3
01-21-2012, 07:40 PM
You know the rest of teh world hasn't any room to talk. Its mostly like thsi already. Especially Europe. Remember we aren't setting a bad exmple, we're following one.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the world!!! We are the united states of america!! We are supposed to be the very best country in the world!!! People around the world have always looked up to us!! For newt to win a state in this election is just disgusting!! It really pains me to see that a guy who first and foremost cheats on his wife and has been married 3x win a state is mind oggling!! America is doomed if ron dont win!! I can only hope for my kids sake that we the people will even be allowed to vote in 4 years! They might try to take that right away from us too! There reasoning will be that terrosist have tried to rig american elections and therefor it is my duty as president to protect the american people and i must suspend the voting process to ensure the protection of the american people!! Urghhhhhh

parkway3000
People have to wake up! I mean it's the future of our country here. I mean south carolinians should' ve google Ron Paul!!!! And did some research. And then if they still don't get him they never will!

sirachman
removed

No Free Beer
01-21-2012, 07:44 PM

Stop calling people names. Newt won. It is disappointing. But move on. Calling him heavy does not win votes.

JimInNY
01-21-2012, 07:45 PM

Then WTF did we need 3 million to win SC for?

If the campaign didn't market SC, then whoever is running it needs to be fired.

pacelli
01-21-2012, 07:45 PM
While everyone else is crying over spilled milk, I was sitting here wondering how that youth vote turned out tonight for Ron vs. the other candidates.

Anybody have any data on that?

tbone717
01-21-2012, 07:48 PM
While everyone else is crying over spilled milk, I was sitting here wondering how that youth vote turned out tonight for Ron vs. the other candidates.

Anybody have any data on that?

Exit polling is showing that the 18-29 turnout is around what it was in 2008. The PPP Poll from yesterday showed that Newt was getting the most from that group, Paul was tied with Mitt for second.

I posted earlier, that we need to abandon this fantasy that all of these youth are going to get up off the couch and march to the voting booths, when traditionally they do not.

tbone717
01-21-2012, 07:51 PM
Then WTF did we need 3 million to win SC for?

If the campaign didn't market SC, then whoever is running it needs to be fired.

They didn't market in SC because it was a low ROI. There were only 25 delegates at stake 11 for the winner, 14 proportioned out by congressional district. If we could not win the state outright, then we were competing for a share of 14 delegates. It simply was not worth spending the time or money there, when it could be spent elsewhere. Think of it as dollar per delagate.

SWATH
01-21-2012, 07:52 PM
I'm having a hard time being optimistic right now about anything. Last night at a dinner party I had to listen to a friend talk about how we really need to nail Iran now for being ornery, and that the Marines who peed on the Taliban corpses are great and that they should be given medals for defending us against Muslims who are planning on taking over the US. Then I overheard another friend talking about how we all need to get behind the one guy that can win and is a the best conservative we have, Santorum. These are also "Tea Party patriots". Then I turn on the tv briefly and the first thing I see is a commercial touting the benefits of high fructose corn syrup.

Indy Vidual

NFL Football tomorrow! :p

nbruno322
but the msm is much of the cause. People think they are getting news when they are getting spin.

The way the game works is, that it is fairly easy to manipulate the older folks via the MSM, since they generally don't use the internet and can generally swing an election the way the establishment wants.

noxnoctum
01-21-2012, 07:54 PM
Decline of the Roman Empire 2.0 here we come baby! Least we don't have Visigoths knocking on the door.

HOLLYWOOD
01-21-2012, 07:56 PM
I just can't stand those jerkoffs @ CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS, NBC and the BS. Even tonight, the only people giving an ounce of respect were Donna Brazille and Jame Carville.

RON PAUL on CNN with Biltz WOLFER while they wait for Newt to get his fat ass on stage.

pacelli
01-21-2012, 08:14 PM
Exit polling is showing that the 18-29 turnout is around what it was in 2008. The PPP Poll from yesterday showed that Newt was getting the most from that group, Paul was tied with Mitt for second.

I posted earlier, that we need to abandon this fantasy that all of these youth are going to get up off the couch and march to the voting booths, when traditionally they do not.

Thanks for the data. As a grassroots we need to start tailoring OUR MESSAGE for mature, consistent voters.

TakeThePowerBack
01-21-2012, 08:27 PM
The populace of this country is mind boggling. As Roger Clyne said "Everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people"

twald1957
01-21-2012, 08:28 PM
If you believe the poles during the past several days, Ron Paul was leading all of them by a wide margin. For this NWO, fat bastard crook to win, there had to be someone manipulating the results! I have no faith in our election process nor in the so called media!!! All I can say is that it will be a sad day in America if anyone other than Ron Paul wins the presidency, a sad day indeed.

Luieburger
01-21-2012, 08:28 PM
SC does not represent America. Don't let one state get you down. We've got a long way to go.

Two words: Brokered Convention

Cheer up, and watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9buEI8SgwU

sailingaway
01-21-2012, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the data. As a grassroots we need to start tailoring OUR MESSAGE for mature, consistent voters.

where the campaign has organized at campuses I think they will turn out. Ron turned up for ONE speech at ONE campus, no organization effort, in SC. I don't think that is necessarily what we will see in Nevada, Louisiana, Minnesota, etc.

Jeffster
01-21-2012, 08:30 PM
There is absolutely no reason to be ashamed of being an American. No individual is defined by the mistakes of others.

TakeThePowerBack
01-21-2012, 08:31 PM
Wow, Newt is 23 years older than his wife. That is hilarious on it's face. People vote for this???!!!??!?!? WTF!

rb3b3
01-21-2012, 08:35 PM
Im not down at all, if newt gets all the delegates in sc that is fine with
Me, newt will not b there in the end!!! I have to believe america still has core values and newt would never be the rep nominee! He dodged our military, cheated on all his wives and therefor america is not dumb(i hope) so with him winning all the delgates, that means everyone came in last, santorums money is running out, it will come down to mitt and ron in my opinion with ron bringing it home in a brokered convention. End of story! Spin that media!

libertygrl
01-21-2012, 08:50 PM
I am disgusted as well.
People have told me that other countries are much worse, but I've already woken up to that lie. Some countries might look at us and say "Wow, they have lots of freedoms!" but the others think we are falling way behind and just feel sorry for us. I've been told as much by friends in both the UK and India. Our perception of the world, as Americans, is entirely distorted. How much did you learn about the rest of the globe in high school or college? I didn't learn jack shit. I had to start talking to people from other countries to learn anything. Pretty soon, the US isn't going to need to worry about illegal immigration, but rather legal emigration. Who the hell'd want to come here after NDAA, SOPA, PIPA, and all the other bullshit these corrupt bastards dream up on a daily basis...

*feeling very MEH at the moment, just ignore me*

PLEASE GUYS! DON'T LOOSE HOPE!! (Okay, I admit I had a profanity laced rant in my kitchen earlier after hearing the news. Sometimes I have zero tolerence for ignorant people). But I got it out of my system and the reality is that this race is not a sprint. It's a marathon and there is not one clear choice yet among voters. The longer we stay in the better. I was a supporter from '07. Believe me, Ron Paul has gotten so much more momentum and support since then. This article puts things inperspective:

The strategy the campaign is implementing is on track to collect a boatload of delegates.

This is a two man race between Romney and Paul. Santorum and Gingrich are not on the ballot for 500 delegates worth of states. They are not, and will not be on the ballot in other states besides just Virginia. They have no grassroots support and virtually "zero" ground game. They cannot win the nomination.

Period.

All this MSM Propaganda pushing either Santorum or Gingrich is a joke. Anyway you work the numbers, they are out.

We are in this for the long haul! Go RP2012!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxKpRctPHyc&feature=youtu.be

Keep an eye out for how much better we do in both caucus states and states that use paper ballots :)

hxxp://www.dailypaul.com/

Adam West
01-21-2012, 09:10 PM
The people on this forum are an inspiration to me. The Constitution is the greatest guide to Governence ever written. Ron Paul is a intellectual giant and a visionary. To watch Americans turn their backs on a beautiful document and miss the opportunity to elect a once in a lifetime Candidate due to cowardice disguised as militarism is a sad indightment of a system in decay.

Unfortunately most Americans are politically inept and have a close-minded outlook of the World. Since I left America at the age of 23 (30 years ago) and moved to Australia, I have sadly watched a great Nation digress from a beacon of light to a morally corrupt, insular, bully-boy Nation of ill informed zombies who continually tell everyone else how great they are. The rest of the Planet is bewildered by the close-minded arrogance of the U.S. Those of you who have done any extensive travelling will understand what I am talking about.

I recently spent three and a half months in China purchasing product and was astounded at the ease of which I could conduct my business. Rather than block my progress with beaurocracy, paperwork, taxes, duties etc; I was able to accomplish things in a limited time-frame, something not achievable in the West. Ironically, the impediment to business by Governments in the West in comparison, causes one to feel monitored, controlled, and less free. This experience amplified Ron Pauls economic message in a practical way.

I will always continue to support Ron Paul and the movement he has inspired. Once your eyes are opened, there is no turning back... Please, try not not be dis-heartened. You are the true Americans.

Brick-in-the-Wall
01-21-2012, 09:29 PM
I'm having a hard time being optimistic right now about anything. Last night at a dinner party I had to listen to a friend talk about how we really need to nail Iran now for being ornery, and that the Marines who peed on the Taliban corpses are great and that they should be given medals for defending us against Muslims who are planning on taking over the US. Then I overheard another friend talking about how we all need to get behind the one guy that can win and is a the best conservative we have, Santorum. These are also "Tea Party patriots". Then I turn on the tv briefly and the first thing I see is a commercial touting the benefits of high fructose corn syrup.

NO FUCKING WAY!?! Can you maybe find it on YouTube or know who put it out or what?

ConCap
01-21-2012, 09:35 PM
Well, nationalism is depressing. Become an individualist and your self-esteem and identity will not rely on some collective. It really does improve your outlook on life. :)

Please watch.
http://www.americanrhetoric.com/Movi...ntainhead.html

Ayn Rand
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Ayn+Rand

DealzOnWheelz
01-21-2012, 09:36 PM
Well said.

I think it is a bit distasteful as well with all of this howling over "voters" not picking the right candidate. But I certainly understand people's frustration with the slow(relatively) change. The only thing I would be disappointed over is not beating Santorum. I want it to be between Gingrich and Ron Paul for the anti-Romney vote. With Gingrich/Santorum not even on the ballot in a couple of states Ron Paul can make up for this loss.

Also a little perspective for some of the early mourners. Remember that the MSM is dying economically and I'm talking about all of them. 4-8 years time will already be early enough to bypass the media without as much hassle as has been needed in the MSM dominated era. So even if Ron Paul doesn't win this time, the environment will be very good for another strong liberty campaign in the future. Especially if you add the economic problems awaiting America in this decade. The only question will be whether we will get a beltway libertarian of the Cato/Reason(=Koch controlled) like Johnson or a paleo libertarian(Rand Paul and others connected with paleo wing). For the long term I'm betting on Rand but I have been pleasantly surprised by just how much progress has been made already this time around and I still believe Ron can get it even if it will be very tough.

The biggest problem I see for future elections is the current push for a National election day......Which will crippple the liberty movement funded by small donors....Big business, bankers & corporations will crush any competition in that setting

kill the banks
01-21-2012, 09:40 PM
well keep in mind only mitt and Ron are eligible for all states ... not going to be easy for newt or rick ... work hard

ConCap
01-21-2012, 09:41 PM
Decline of the Roman Empire 2.0 here we come baby! Least we don't have Visigoths knocking on the door.

No. We are the enemy form within. One that is indefensible.

No Free Beer
01-21-2012, 09:46 PM
I am reading a lot of negative comments.

Why are you all complaining?

No one cares for pity.

Grow some...

Intoxiklown
01-21-2012, 09:47 PM
Wow....

It was one state, not the Alamo.....

And I plan to leave my country the same way I came into it. Bloody, screaming, and seriously pissed off.

Echoes
01-21-2012, 09:49 PM
i can honestly say right now..

I am officially as of tonite no longer gonna call myself a conservative again, which i have for pretty much most of my political life. It's over. Finito. The word has lost all meaning and today it means something completely opposite of what once did. The left/right paradigm is complete hoax, both parties are the same shit---big govt fascists.

No one but Paul !!!

ConCap
01-21-2012, 09:57 PM
i can honestly say right now..

I am officially as of tonite no longer gonna call myself a conservative again, which i have for pretty much most of my political life. It's over. Finito. The word has lost all meaning and today it means something completely opposite of what once did. The left/right paradigm is complete hoax, both parties are the same shit---big govt fascists.

No one but Paul !!!

Heres to You and Wgadget

KNOW IT OR NOT, YOU HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT, AND THAT LIGHT WILL LEAD YOU TO TRUE FREEDOM.
If everyone in the U.S. came to this conclusion, there would be no stopping America.

THE CONSTITUTION IS “A” POLITICAL.
YOU ARE FOR THE CONSTITUTION AND THE RULE OF LAW OR YOU ARE AGAINST IT.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?352032-A-warning-to-the-Tea-Party-Nation

falconplayer11
01-21-2012, 10:06 PM
Ashamed to be an American!?! After Ron Paul gained 500% from his showing in 2008?

If an idea takes root too fast, it is likely because it is not grounded in sound theory. Paul's libertarianism takes time to understand and think through. It will be another few years before it takes hold of the majority of people. But tonight was a HUGE encouragement to those of us who have been fighting since 2007...when the liberty movement could NEVER have won 75,000 votes in South Carolina.

dfalken
01-22-2012, 02:01 AM

You are absolutely right and hence the very wise saying "a country has the leaders it deserves"

RipperNT
01-22-2012, 02:35 AM
The people over 40 who think that we need to make people bend to our ways are totally brainwashed. Just something as me saying that American influence is waning after Brazil was selling most of their oil to China shows that we our influence is waning. Their reply is it's because Obama has no balls. It's Obama's fault that we have 3 dollar plus, we should build that Keystone pipeline. Never taking to account our inflation and consumption have allot more to do with it, they will always go to the easiest answer to every problem. That is usually Obama did it. Same with George W. People are not smart enough or have enough time to actually truly think about problems, that is what I do love about Ron Paul people is they actually look at problems and find solutions. There is no shaking them, and Foxnews has eroded every freethinking brain cell in them trust me I have tried. Seriously, when talking to people it's more he is a racist, he is crazy, he wants to kill everyone, he is a muslim in disguise, wants to hand the country over to China. The majority GOP is nothing but a bunch of angry, scared of everything, yet they are 100% right on everything crazies! Think I have more fun seeing Hannity, and Rush lose 35% of their viewership in all honesty then just about anything else. Ready to help dismantle the establishment. No one but PAUL!!

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-22-2012, 02:45 AM
people have been dumbed down for so long and weened on ads selling them products that they can no longer evaluate the absolute value of something or measure right and wrong.

it is amazing to me that people watch tv advertisements every day and habitually see the paid actors as real people telling of their fantastic experience with that product

George_K
01-22-2012, 03:17 AM
As a foreigner I see people in this Forum giving me hope about America.

But for the rest ... this is how they voted:

Candidate for World War 3 - Cheat Wifes - Dodging Military - Stealing Tax Payer 'bail out' Money: 40%

Candidate for World War 3 - Flip Flopping on every issue - NWO and Bankers best friend: 28%

Candidate for World War 3 - Putting Israel above USA - Superficial, Hollow and Shortsighted : 17%

Candidate for Peace - Freedom - Prosperity: 13%

nowwearefree
01-22-2012, 03:51 AM
Majority of people in this world are clueless, it is not just America
I have been to many cities, and I guarantee you that most people are easily brainwashed anywhere in the world
young people though, in general, do more research and is less stubborn with the help of the internet
but people in South Carolina has got to be one of the dumbest people in this planet, now that the primary is over, I am going to bash them
what a stupid religious stubborn group of rednecks and dumb fks, and they wonder why people think they are stupid
and what is worse is that the youth in SC is also fked up, there is no hope if the whole nation is like SC

lilymc
01-22-2012, 04:04 AM
Too many misinformed and apathetic people are the reason for why these other candidates are doing better. I fear that we will lose our country before everyone wakes up.

I totally agree. Some people just aren't that interested in politics, or what is truly going on in our country and the world. They are so busy with work, taking care of their kids, watching TV, etc, etc. I tried talking to a friend of mine who isn't into politics about the blatant media bias against Ron Paul, and I gave her examples, and she didn't believe me. She said something like, "Oh, you're probably just imagining it." There are so many people like that, who don't see that we are losing our constitution and liberties, and that (if you ask me) we're heading towards global government. So there's no sense of urgency with them, at all.

Plus, some people JUST DON'T LEARN. That's why corrupt slick insiders keep getting elected, every 4 years. People ARE slowly waking up, but not enough people, and not fast enough.

abruzz0
01-22-2012, 04:06 AM
We need to stick together. We all feel and share each other's frustration.

I love all you guys.

We need to just keep plugging along and do what we can. That's all we can do.

lilymc
01-22-2012, 04:13 AM
I just wanted to add.... I totally disagree with those who said that "the MSM is a side effect." No, it's not. The MSM is a big part of the problem. The networks are owned by the very same people who have the anti-freedom agenda. The people who feel threatened by someone like Ron Paul. Why do you think they so obviously ignore him, downplay him or subtly smear him, every chance they get? He's anti-establishment, he speaks the truth and the powers-that-be want to be able to continue brainwashing people. So, please don't brush off the media as a "side effect." They're a big part of the problem.

alucard13mmfmj
01-22-2012, 04:26 AM
we could always shoot things up and burn things down. that always garner attention.. make US government come and bash our heads in.

obviously, we are equivalent to libyan revolutionary fighters *sarcasm*. maybe NATO will come to our rescue and provide us with close air support against the government.

i assume we all feel like Ron Paul is like our last chance before the sh1t hits the fan. but seriously, i think we need to participate in some civil disobedience in the event Ron doesnt win. after Ron Paul is done spreading his message, he will have millions of supporters.

Revolution9
01-22-2012, 04:37 AM
NFL Football tomorrow! :p

Yay..the balltards can go back to ignoring the ruination of the country... whippity whoozlers. Fight team fight.

Rev9

Revolution9
01-22-2012, 04:39 AM

Someone put the NFL is on tomorrow in this thread so I guess bread and circuses is intact and keeping the citizens amused..

Rev9

bocelli
01-22-2012, 05:16 AM
I am new in this forum, and I have been moved by the energy and passion of everyone here. But it is inevitable that some of us may feel a little down after a 4th position yesterday.
I would like to tell you a little bit about myself: I'm not young anymore, but I'm not old. I came to the US from Argentina many years ago, and I love this country. I love the level of individual freedom and personal liberties this country still enjoys, even if they are decreasing rapidly.
I don't know if you know it, but Argentina was one of the 5 richest countries in the world in the early XX century. A country of immigrants just like the US, with one of the best educated people in the world. In less than 100 years, it has become a country ranked between 30 and 40 by most standards, with more than 50% living under poverty levels by US standards. Worse than that, there seems to be no way out, given the level of corruption and brainwashing towards socialist ideas that has happened over the years. I believe that the US is heading the same way, although it is natural for people not to realize it; it is a gradual and painful process.
However, I truly believe that it is nothing short of a miracle that any country in the world has a presidential candidate like Ron Paul. His intellectual honesty and moral standards are unparalleled, his effort unique. Here is a 76 year old man who has no interest but to establish a system of freedom and prosperity for the younger generations. He talks about Austrian economics, Ayn Rand, eliminating the Federal Reserve, the income tax, and bringing the troops home. Only in the US could such candidate exist and be talked about, even if remotely. The fight is a tough one, the entitlement society has already set in and everyone -but us- accepts it, there are too many interests involved, too many privileges taken for granted.
This movement is the hope for this country, it is a growing revolution towards freedom, but it would be naive to think that it will triumph immediately. The intellectual battle is only starting, and we have a great start. Does this rule out winning this election? Absolutely not, but we have to keep fighting, bringing the message to everyone. I'm making a constant -if modest- effort to bring the message to as many people as I can.
Our strength is that we have the truth on our side, and that this movements has a large percentage of idealistic young voters. Let's not despair, let's go on with the same level of courage and enthusiasm. I think it would be a wise idea not to think about the next state primary or the following one, but rather focus on spreading the message everywhere, to keep winning minds, hearts and souls for this cause. A US country with a president like Ron Paul would not only affect the US, but the entire world through his leadership. LET"S DO THIS! (sorry for the incredibly long message)

Voluntary Man
01-22-2012, 05:43 AM

Don't attack it. That only gives it legitimacy. Ignore it. Do what you would do if it didn't exist. Make your own media. Contact undecided voters in creative, efficient, aggressive ways. Dilute the propaganda of the mind screw media, but don't waste valuable time and energy attempting to delete it.

Kingfisher
01-22-2012, 05:45 AM
Evangelical Christians?
Do they even know what it means?
Boo the Golden Rule.
Vote for a multiple adulterer,corrupt, warmonger, because someone told you to.

Yeah but hes a good debater............Arrrgghh!

Machiavelli
01-22-2012, 05:48 AM
Ignorance is bliss

Slobodan
01-22-2012, 05:53 AM
Keep fighting like we are going to win, I feel disappointed with the SC results but will move forward as if we are going to win, that is the best we can do and maybe next circle there will be hundreds or thousands of pro-liberty candidates who take the office!

As a person who lived in dozens of countries i can guarantee you one thing if we don't restore liberty in a country that had it and has the best constitution in history of humanity, the rest of the world has no chance but if full liberty is restored in the USA the world will copy it once they realize be benefits and prosperity that it brings. That is what I'm fighting for.

nowwearefree
01-22-2012, 06:07 AM
I just wanted to add.... I totally disagree with those who said that "the MSM is a side effect." No, it's not. The MSM is a big part of the problem. The networks are owned by the very same people who have the anti-freedom agenda. The people who feel threatened by someone like Ron Paul. Why do you think they so obviously ignore him, downplay him or subtly smear him, every chance they get? He's anti-establishment, he speaks the truth and the powers-that-be want to be able to continue brainwashing people. So, please don't brush off the media as a "side effect." They're a big part of the problem.

While I agree with what you are just said, I think we do have to be very clear with the MSM's bias

To me, the bias might not necessarily comes from the anchor, eg Dick Morris, Lawrence O'Donnell etc, Yes they are bias 100% and are against Ron Paul 100%
but that does not mean they are not sincere, they might be sincerely stupid and ignorant

The big bias comes from the people that hire them, the network that hire them, for example if i am the owner of fox news and I know Dick Morris is a pro war dumb fk, then I will hire him to do a show.

My point is a lot of the anchors on the show don't even realize they are being used by their boss to portray certain agenda (i do agree some do), therefore when we accuse any MSM that are against us as biased, normal people might not buy it easily because they consider them as genuine people. As a result it makes us all looks like people with crazy conspiracies

I am very pessimistic about the future of human kind, not only americans, but people in general are really ignorant, i would really love to live in an libertarian island with only a million people , how nice would that me

Anti Federalist
01-22-2012, 06:22 AM
LoL - obvious thread is obvious.

Welcome to reality.

The American people don't want freedom, they will have to be dragged to it, just like 1776.

Sadly, most people on "our side" don't have the stomach for that.

So, here we sit.

Diablesse
01-22-2012, 06:27 AM
Hello
Love your post ! Bravo

BLS
01-22-2012, 06:46 AM

+1

Voluntary Man
01-22-2012, 07:10 AM
Evangelical Christians?
Do they even know what it means?
Boo the Golden Rule.
Vote for a multiple adulterer,corrupt, warmonger, because someone told you to.

Yeah but hes a good debater............Arrrgghh!

Yeah. I hear Lucifer is a pretty slick and persuasive dude, too. Maybe we can get HIM on the ballot. You think he can beat Obama? I hate Obama. Obama is the anti-christ. Oh. Wait. Huh?

Anti Federalist
01-22-2012, 07:14 AM
Yeah. I hear Lucifer is a pretty slick and persuasive dude, too. Maybe we can get HIM on the ballot. You think he can beat Obama? I hate Obama. Obama is the anti-christ. Oh. Wait. Huh?

LOL

nc4rp
01-22-2012, 07:49 AM

yep. and get verifiable voting machines.

Voluntary Man
01-22-2012, 08:06 AM
yep. and get verifiable voting machines.

Vote verification is easy. I came up with this many years ago:

1) confirm your selections

2) machine prints a receipt with a unique voter number

3) results are posted on line, along with corresponding unique voter number

4) voter can use receipt to confirm or dispute results posted on line

See? It's easy and simple. Makes you wonder why it's not being done already...if you're naive.

UNC08
01-22-2012, 12:45 PM
It's technology that some high school standardized test administrators employ -- and we can't get it in support of the foundation of our democracy.

Vote verification is easy. I came up with this many years ago:

1) confirm your selections

2) machine prints a receipt with a unique voter number

3) results are posted on line, along with corresponding unique voter number

4) voter can use receipt to confirm or dispute results posted on line

See? It's easy and simple. Makes you wonder why it's not being done already...if you're naive.

Intoxiklown
01-22-2012, 12:52 PM
Yeah. I hear Lucifer is a pretty slick and persuasive dude, too. Maybe we can get HIM on the ballot.

I'm not sure we can get Karl Rove.....worth a shot I guess....

heavenlyboy34
01-22-2012, 12:53 PM
i can honestly say right now that i am officially ashamed to be an american!

There are a lot of good charges against Newt, and the draft-dodger thing is not so worthwhile. It's actually a rational thing to do, as the State has no legitimate right to compel anyone into any agreement or duty. Besides, hardcore Newt-bots are going to put their fingers in their ears and say LALALA when you bring that up.

jax
01-22-2012, 12:58 PM
Should be ashamed as a human being. This is not an american thing, just look at european leaders.

I will work just as hard to have gingrich lose as I jave worked to have ron win

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-22-2012, 12:58 PM
When you grow up only exposed to propaganda, the propaganda becomes the truth.

mport1
01-22-2012, 12:59 PM
There are a lot of good charges against Newt, and the draft-dodger thing is not so worthwhile. It's actually a rational thing to do, as the State has no legitimate right to compel anyone into any agreement or duty. Besides, hardcore Newt-bots are going to put their fingers in their ears and say LALALA when you bring that up.

Yes I think dodging the draft or refusing to go is the only rational thing to do. There are much worse things to hit Newt on. His hypocrisy on the issue is stunning though. He is so pro-war yet refuses to put his own life on the line for it.

YumYum
01-22-2012, 12:59 PM
I have a question. If Ron does not win the presidency, what will happen to all his millions of supporters? Where will they go? If Ron loses, he has announced he will retire, so what will happen to the r3volution? Will people return back to what they used to be? Will some of his supporters give up on politics? Is there a strategic plan in place?

sailingaway
01-22-2012, 01:03 PM
I have a question. If Ron does not win the presidency, what will happen to all his millions of supporters? Where will they go? If Ron loses, he has announced he will retire, so what will happen to the r3volution? Will people return back to what they used to be? Will some of his supporters give up on politics? Is there a stratigic paln in place?

We are organized. We will be here, whether Ron wins or not. Ron won't return to Congress, but he will act outside it with C4L if he doesn't get the nomination, and there are other candidates coming up. We will wait to see what Ron does, but in 2010 we were running candidates, we just didn't have enough good ones. We won't disappear, by a long shot. Do you intend to?

But right now, really truly, hardly any delegates have been awarded out of the thousands available and the ONLY way you could feel he can't win is if you listen to the media. Use your critical thinking skills and do the math.

The media is a factor in how it sways others, but we sure shouldn't let it work on US.

YumYum
01-22-2012, 01:04 PM
We are organized. We will be here, whether Ron wins or not. Ron won't return to Congress, but he will act outside it with C4L, and there are other candidates coming up. We will wait to see what Ron does, but in 2010 we were running candidates, we just didn't have enough good ones. We won't disappear, by a long shot. Do you intend to?

I'm here, aren't I? :)

sailingaway
01-22-2012, 01:06 PM
I'm here, aren't I? :)

+rep!

owias12
01-22-2012, 01:07 PM
If RP does not win, then we vote for him anyway. If he retires, he is passing the torch of liberty to us younger people to carry forward. He has done his part. We cannot wallow in defeat, we must keep the revolution alive. We use what resources we have and we join
together in whatever way we can and we make our voices be heard. In my very humble opinion, it is Lord of the Rings time. We stand up for Liberty. We have to stay positive, but we also have to prepare for the fact that he might not be president. We have to continue to educate our selves and if need be start running for political positions, be it at the local level or the top. Keep the Revolution alive!!

Just my 2 cents. Long Live Liberty!! RON PAUL 2012!!

JK/SEA
01-22-2012, 01:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFebe3z1Qgc

heavenlyboy34
01-22-2012, 01:17 PM
Yes I think dodging the draft or refusing to go is the only rational thing to do. There are much worse things to hit Newt on. His hypocrisy on the issue is stunning though. He is so pro-war yet refuses to put his own life on the line for it.
That's a good spin on it. I can anticipate him saying that he acted in his own rational self-interest with the knowledge he had at the time, though. Keep that in mind if you find yourself debating about it with someone.
ETA: you could also say that if Newt really was avoiding the draft in rational self-interest, he should have gotten CO (conscientious objector) status.

Bossobass
01-22-2012, 01:54 PM
The people over 40 who think that we need to make people bend to our ways are totally brainwashed.

People over 40 aren't enlisting in the military.

Bosso