PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Press: Ron Paul not a major candidate

Wilkero
11-11-2007, 10:38 AM
I don't have a YouTube of this, but I was watching Meet the Press this morning and Tim Russert said the following:

"All of the major presidential candidates have appeared on Meet the Press except for Mitt Romney and Rudy Giuliani."

As far as I know, Dr. Paul has not appeared on Meet the Press as a presidential candidate. So, apparently he is not considered a major enough candidate to appear on the program, but Stephen Colbert is. I think Tim Russert needs to hear from us.

Thanks for finding this link, Libertarian.

posted by Libertarian
If you want to email the show, I found a link:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6872152/

Folks, I know you are upset, but BE POLITE...ALWAYS. Anything other than a polite comment is counterproductive.

Geronimo
11-11-2007, 10:40 AM
I'll pass on harassing people.

goRPaul
11-11-2007, 10:41 AM

Same here. It's their loss, not ours.

literatim

You do realize that we have gotten as far as we have because of our ability to influence through massive support?

Wilkero
I'm not suggesting harrassment. Simply letting them know politely that we would like Dr. Paul to have the opportunity to appear on the program.

literatim
11-11-2007, 10:42 AM
I'm not suggesting harrassment. Simply letting them know politely that we would like Dr. Paul to have the opportunity to appear on the program.

What he said.

werdd
11-11-2007, 10:43 AM
that form isnt working for me, gh3y tim fat boy russert.

constituent
no kidding, and who cares?

russert is a tool. all those times, the one person who could
have asked the questions, could have held feet to the fire....

why didn't he?

Tim Russert is as guilty of the crimes of the last decade as any
of the others media stooges. He is not a journalist, is not a reporter,
he is a puppet. He knows it too, and guess what he gets to live with it.

(i'm getting an image of a previously drunken, swimtrunks wearing, dead old russert
floating in a bathtub full of cigarette butts, surrounded by half-empty bottles
of liquor strewn across the floor, sleeping pills half dissolved on his chest and a
little brown bottle bobbing alongside... sorry to dump it on you :) )

Voodoo
Let Tim Russert get his when no one in the Paul administration will even talk to his producers.

Ron Paul Fan
11-11-2007, 10:44 AM
I agree 100% with Wilkero. In fact, an interview with Congressman Paul might be in the works! The campaign said there were three big shows that wanted him to come on for an interview. Face the Nation may have been one. Russert had Biden and Dodd on so I don't see why he wouldn't have Ron Paul on especially after November 5th!

max
11-11-2007, 10:45 AM

harassment is good....

these sons of bitches harass us with thier lie everyday...

only through intimidation can some of them be brought to heal..

even hanity softened his tone towards RP and he cited "harassment" from RP supportres..

let's get on Russerts ass! We are not part of RP's campaign so stop worrying

Wilkero
11-11-2007, 10:46 AM
If you don't care, that's fine. Some people might. I remember when a lot of people on this board wanted to let the MSM know that Paul's support is real and that he is a top-tier candidate. If you prefer to not help in this situation, then don't.

Libertarian
11-11-2007, 10:50 AM
If you want to email the show, I found a link:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6872152/

Folks, I know you are upset, but BE POLITE...ALWAYS. Anything other than a polite comment is counterproductive.

TNforPaul45
11-11-2007, 10:55 AM
Looks like their input form is broken. That's what they get for using ASP :) LOL. I was writing a very polite "please have paul on" plea too...drats.

J.

Bradley in DC
11-11-2007, 12:26 PM
harassment is good....

these sons of bitches harass us with thier lie everyday...

only through intimidation can some of them be brought to heal..

even hanity softened his tone towards RP and he cited "harassment" from RP supportres..

let's get on Russerts ass! We are not part of RP's campaign so stop worrying

No, Max, the profanity and harrassing by supporters are the the campaign's Achilles' heel.

me3
11-11-2007, 12:39 PM
No, Max, the profanity and harrassing by supporters are the the campaign's Achilles' heel.
Indeed. WWRPD? **link** (http://www.wwrpd.org)

fj45lvr
11-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Tim Russert is a commie A-hole. Who would expect more from him?? He will not be satisfied unless his Donkeys get the POWER.....and he's smart enough to see the threat and storm on the horizon.

constituent
11-11-2007, 12:41 PM

for real. harassment won the day a few months ago, time to shift focus and keep them off-guard.

they expect to be harassed.... hence broken forms... hmmmm, ya thimnk?

SonicInfinity
11-11-2007, 12:42 PM
Tim Russert is a commie A-hole. Who would expect more from him?? He will not be satisfied unless his Donkeys get the POWER.....and he's smart enough to see the threat and storm on the horizon.

Right, and if he actually decided to have Ron Paul on, you would call him a savior. Seriously, think before you speak.

sluggo
11-11-2007, 12:43 PM
[deleted]

0zzy
11-11-2007, 12:47 PM
Guys, you seriously want to be the Malcolm X of this movement? We should be the Martin Luther King, preach nonviolence. Just state facts, be polite, spread your message. Violence and obscenity won't get us anywhere.

RonPaulForLife
11-11-2007, 01:29 PM
I agree 100% with Wilkero. In fact, an interview with Congressman Paul might be in the works! The campaign said there were three big shows that wanted him to come on for an interview. Face the Nation may have been one. Russert had Biden and Dodd on so I don't see why he wouldn't have Ron Paul on especially after November 5th!
The other 2 big shows are Letterman and the View.
As of right now, it doesn't look like the Congressman will appear on Meet the Press.

Malakai0
11-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Every post of mine on this forum for days now has been the same...

DONT LET THE MSM NEGATIVE SPIN ON OUR ACTIVITIES CHANGE ANYTHING WE ARE DOING. It's working, they don't like it, they will do anything they can to make us look bad.

Don't fall for it!