PDA

View Full Version : We marched through Philly

Sematary
11-11-2007, 10:34 AM
If anyone finds video of it on youtube, please post.
There were a couple hundred of us after the rally screaming "Ron Paul" "End the war" and other slogans. :D

Mandrik
11-11-2007, 10:46 AM
I was in a part of that. In fact, I was the one taking video (walking backwards). I was walking in the front next to my cousin, who was holding the "Who is Ron Paul?" sign. Now maybe you were with a different group, but there was a bunch of us doing the same thing.

I don't have time right now, but I'll put up what I took possibly later tonight. I didn't watch it yet, so I'm not sure how good the recording is. My main priority was getting the actual speech up first.

Mandrik
11-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Here it is! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCdlKLj2rVY)

Primbs
11-11-2007, 10:06 PM
Very cool activists video.

Ozwest
11-11-2007, 10:07 PM
Love it!

tekkierich
11-11-2007, 10:12 PM
I really don't like how you guys seemed to harass that woman at the end.

Mandrik
11-11-2007, 10:17 PM
I really don't like how you guys seemed to harass that woman at the end.

Yeah, I really wanted nothing to do with that. I don't talk to my dad about RP because he won't even give a Republican a chance. I definitely won't talk to some strange girl on the street. I do not waste my time arguing with folks who don't want to hear the message. Save your breath, IMO.

BTW, most of the people in our group ignored her (and a couple others with her). Only a few stayed to argue. I did go back to try to be civil, but really it was to tell everyone over there to just give it a rest.

freedominnumbers
11-11-2007, 10:21 PM
That was just a couple of the many supporters out there.

Obviously they had never heard the rule about not arguing/debating.
Especially with drunk people.