PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum What is Santorum up to? He seems to have decided to rip off Ron Paul

tempest
01-21-2012, 05:34 PM
Richard John Santorum has just been on TV shooting his mouth off that he is not dropping out if he ends up last in South Carolina cuz (I'm paraphrasing) "this election is a a wonderful opportunity to promote my ideas" :rolleyes:

Not sure what that means since everyone from Ron Paul to even Bill O'Rreilly has asserted that there is no substantive difference between Mitt, Newt and Dick.

So then what is Dick's deal? Did he made a secret pact with the pro Romney/anti Grinch side of the establishment to elect Mitt? Did the Latter Day Saints church promise him some cash to stay on regardless of voting outcomes? Cuz listening to Dick he has clearly has changed his tune this last day or two and is allegedly staying in the race regardless of the fact that he is about to be 4th in South Carolina, 4th in Florida, 4th in Nevada... etc etc.

Basically Tricky Dick II has arrived: his purpose is not so much win the election but take away votes from Grinch and Paul :rolleyes:

Gary4Liberty
01-21-2012, 05:36 PM
hes obviously ripping off Ron Paul.. but it wont work for him. Rick the Dick. nice

NoPants
01-21-2012, 05:36 PM
It won't matter if he wants to stay in or not. If he keeps losing the money will dry up and he will have no choice but to call it quits.

sailingaway
01-21-2012, 05:39 PM
No one supports Santorum for 'ideas'.

Gary4Liberty
01-21-2012, 05:39 PM
hes got to win, his wife WANTS to be the first lady!!! Dont worrry baby Ill get us in there. We ar so close, we won first place in Iowa!!

Gary4Liberty
01-21-2012, 06:28 PM
Also im not surprised because Rons campaign manager came on fox and basically showed a blueprint of their strategy to the whole world. Getting delegates, going the distance and building momentum spreading the message.. Im sure Rick the dick was glued to his screen taking notes on what must have seemed like an answered prayer to the mystifying question of "How can Ron Paul be beating me?!!"