PDA

View Full Version : New Catch Phrase... This is sure to be a winner...

rubantin
01-21-2012, 02:05 PM
"Those who would think Romney or Gingrich will do the right thing, need to vote for Ron Paul.... Then the stuff you're smokin' will be legal.."

EndTheFed
01-21-2012, 02:08 PM
"Those who would think Romney or Gingrich will do the right thing, need to vote for Ron Paul.... Then the stuff you're smokin' will be legal.."

Very nice hehe

rubantin
01-21-2012, 02:13 PM
My wife says I need to fix it... grammar

"Those of you who think that Romney or Gingrich will do the right thing, need to vote for Ron Paul.... Then the stuff you're smokin' will be legal.."

hueylong
01-21-2012, 02:16 PM
we don't need any catch phrases that have anything to do with smoking anything. this is one of the big criticisms of dr. paul's young supporters -- the idea that all they care about is weed. this is awful.

rubantin
01-21-2012, 02:20 PM
we don't need any catch phrases that have anything to do with smoking anything. this is one of the big criticisms of dr. paul's young supporters -- the idea that all they care about is weed. this is awful.

Those critics don't understand liberty then...

I love freedom of expression... Go Ron Paul

crh88
01-21-2012, 02:22 PM

You do realize that the joke is saying that the Gingrinch and Romney supporters are the ones smoking something, yes?

rubantin
01-21-2012, 02:26 PM
Thanks, crh88...

huey.... lighten up... we're on the same team...

alls we are saying, is give peace a chance....

moonbat
01-21-2012, 02:29 PM

"Those of you who think that Romney or Gingrich will do the right thing, need to vote for Ron Paul.... Then the stuff you're smokin' will be legal.."

Your wife was right... :p I like it!

rubantin
01-21-2012, 02:33 PM
thanks... just made it my signature ;)

gerryb
01-21-2012, 03:00 PM
Exactly how many votes do you plan on losing with this phrase?

ronpaulitician
01-21-2012, 03:02 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2fWX8Y_a5M

beardedlinen
01-21-2012, 03:06 PM

Are you phoning from home? Better than any catchphrase.

Occam's Banana
01-21-2012, 03:29 PM

Or: "Those who think Romney or Gingrich will do the right thing need to vote for Ron Paul - then the stuff they're smokin' will be legal."