PDA

View Full Version : If Newt is in it for the long haul, why will Ron get more votes than him....

Evilfox
01-21-2012, 12:11 PM
If Newt is in it for the long haul, why will Ron get more votes than him in the state where his home resides? (VA)

Because Ron knows for sure that Newt will not get more votes than him in the state in which Ron resides. (TX)

I don't think Newt winning SC is bad if Dr. Paul cant win it, but we need to start the long haul meme, and show that Dr. Paul has a strategy to make it in the process rather than just relying on debates.

Discuss.

schiffheadbaby
01-21-2012, 12:13 PM
uh, you know newt isn't on the ballot in VA? Paul and Romney are only ones on VA ballot

VictorB
01-21-2012, 12:15 PM
Newt was removed from congress for ethics violations. End of story. As soon as that report leaks then it's over for him.

Sublyminal
01-21-2012, 12:16 PM
And VA is Paul country.

Evilfox
01-21-2012, 12:18 PM
uh, you know newt isn't on the ballot in VA? Paul and Romney are only ones on VA ballot

That is the point I was trying to make. If Newt is in it for the long haul, why will Ron get more votes in VA than him(him being 0)

schiffheadbaby
01-21-2012, 12:20 PM
That is the point I was trying to make. If Newt is in it for the long haul, why will Ron get more votes in VA than him(him being 0)

my b, didn't catch that. read too fast.

Yea, well Newt will be a regional candidate in my mind. he will be tough in GA, TN, NC, SC, Bama, MS, but can't compete in northern or western states. Tough to beat him when he gets favorable coverage 24/7.

Keep attacking his big government record and hypocrisy on every level

Evilfox

this is exactly what we want people to know, I know we all know it but there are alot of people out there that dont follow politics as closely as we do and if they understand he isnt prepared to run a campaign to win then maybe they will get behind us instead.

bbwarfield
Rumor has it Georgia is very much in play..... everyone hates him there for shameing them as speaker..... and talking (or like the rest of Americans like to call "being dickish")

01-21-2012, 12:42 PM
If Newt is in it for the long haul, why will Ron get more votes than him in the state where his home resides? (VA)

Because Ron knows for sure that Newt will not get more votes than him in the state in which Ron resides. (TX)

I don't think Newt winning SC is bad if Dr. Paul cant win it, but we need to start the long haul meme, and show that Dr. Paul has a strategy to make it in the process rather than just relying on debates.

Discuss.

TX is winner takes all and Romney has a comfortable lead in polling both with multiple candidates and 2 man v. Ron

Newt was removed from congress for ethics violations. End of story. As soon as that report leaks then it's over for him.

He was sanctioned not removed. Everyone knows about. He's "changed" :rolleyes:

And VA is Paul country.

Not NoVA

Rumor has it Georgia is very much in play..... everyone hates him there for shameing them as speaker..... and talking (or like the rest of Americans like to call "being dickish")

He certainly acts like a dick and it does hurt his electability.

I do agree that if Newt is in it for the long haul that Ron will have more votes and delegates than Newt, but unfortunately it's looking like Romney can get enough to win as of now.