PDA

View Full Version : Enter The Dragon

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-21-2012, 06:05 AM
Wishing All of Our Vanguard of Liberty A Very Auspicious Year of the Dragon ! ! !

We all know who Bruce would endorse anyway ;)

nayjevin
01-21-2012, 07:04 AM
Nice. So is Mitt Romney our Kareem Abdul Jabbar?

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-21-2012, 08:11 AM
Nice. So is Mitt Romney our Kareem Abdul Jabbar?

Now, if Ron does anything reminiscent of that scene at the next debate , was it you or me that gave him the idea ? :D

nayjevin
01-21-2012, 08:39 AM
Now, if Ron does anything reminiscent of that scene at the next debate , was it you or me that gave him the idea ? :D

HMMMMM are ideas irreducable units HMMMMM

Let me know if it's credit or blame. :)

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-22-2012, 03:05 AM
HMMM the golden rule HMMM

surely if the good dr was behaving like that, he would want someone to set him straight

sent the Tao of Jeet Kun Do and film to HQ . . . from both of us :o

BuddyRey
01-22-2012, 03:22 AM
It's very appropriate that you made a comparison to Bruce Lee. When Lee started teaching Kung Fu (and later, Jeet Kun Do) in his San Francisco dojo, the elites of the martial arts pedagogy told him he was committing a mortal sin by teaching self-defense to non-Chinese (Gweilo, as they were called). But Bruce Lee believed that every human being had a right to this knowledge, and he continued to bring his teachings to American students, even while American movie and television producers spurned his requests to participate in American media (like the series "Kung Fu" that was originally his idea).

Ron Paul is more like Bruce Lee than any politician I can name. Ron puts his ideas out there just to educate people...even though the mainstream media takes credit for these ideas without properly attributing them to their source. Ron doesn't care...he's in it to spread the philosophy of liberty, not to stroke his own ego.

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-22-2012, 08:23 AM
It's very appropriate that you made a comparison to Bruce Lee. When Lee started teaching Kung Fu (and later, Jeet Kun Do) in his San Francisco dojo, the elites of the martial arts pedagogy told him he was committing a mortal sin by teaching self-defense to non-Chinese (Gweilo, as they were called). But Bruce Lee believed that every human being had a right to this knowledge, and he continued to bring his teachings to American students, even while American movie and television producers spurned his requests to participate in American media (like the series "Kung Fu" that was originally his idea).

Ron Paul is more like Bruce Lee than any politician I can name. Ron puts his ideas out there just to educate people...even though the mainstream media takes credit for these ideas without properly attributing them to their source. Ron doesn't care...he's in it to spread the philosophy of liberty, not to stroke his own ego.

So true !