PDA

View Full Version : I know Dr Paul doesn't like to broadcast these things...

Freeberty
01-21-2012, 04:37 AM
but Doug Wead should at least make this point in an interview. Say something like: ...Ron Paul does quite well among evangelicals; He is the only evangelical Christian still in the race.

Whether he likes to broadcast it or not, we need this voting block to win. What do you think?

Also I've seen articles that say Santorum is the Evangelical in the race. I think that needs to be cleared up.

Freeberty
01-21-2012, 02:36 PM
Doug said it today! at the end of this interview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxKpRctPHyc&feature=player_embedded

specsaregood
01-21-2012, 02:37 PM
I hear Doug mention that in every interview.

Tyler_Durden
01-21-2012, 02:38 PM
I sometimes wonder if the campaign monitors these forums!!

The other day when perry dropped out, there was a thread recommending that Dr Paul open the CNN debate by announcing that "I'm the only military veteran on this stage."

And he did that exactly that!!

goldpants
01-21-2012, 02:40 PM
Yep Doug Wead said only evangelical Christian and only military veteran. Man Doug seized control of that interview with ease.

Gary4Liberty
01-21-2012, 02:46 PM
ya doug is great. It seems to fall on deaf ears though. They really need to show the support that the vets and military have for him and not just say that he gets twice as much suupport as all others combined. Also if he was a flilght surgeon in vietnam I imagine he was treating viet nam war casualties. He should really bring that out and say how he KNOWS what war is unlike Romney and Gingrich. and THATS why hes against war. They are only statitistics in a report to those other guys. He should develop that more.