PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from OH

Phyxrgon
01-21-2012, 12:52 AM
Hello eevryone, my name is Phyxrgon. :D

I'm 25, I live with my mom and sis, but I do my best to help them out. :) I'm also disabled, cause I have a form of autism, very shy and have some difficulties expressing myself(in person!! but sometimes on the net too, the net givs you more courage :O). I never really voted for anyone other than Bush Jr(and that's cause I was kind of ignorant back then, mom always said to vote republican) and did not vote in the 2008 elections because I got depressed at the state of the economy and all the bungling that happened... just to pour so much money onto the growing fire by the gov, it went to hell trying to find a job I can do in my town and neither mccain or obama were appealing at all. :(

In late Dec, I found a YT clip of Ron Paul, I have honstly never heard of him until that point, not even in the 2008 elections. Searched everything I could find on him, more vids, more supporters, lots of haters(I get called a lunatic paulite now) and apathetic people... but I have never seen a dedicated individual who wants to return to us our liberties and bring peace and prosperity back to america. I realy became inspired and took to twitter under the same handle(my forum name) and began to tweet for Dr. Paul for 2012.

whewww, i think I wrote too much. x:

PursuePeace
01-21-2012, 01:04 AM
Welcome! Great first post.
Love your avatar.
:) Glad you're here.

tsai3904
01-21-2012, 01:15 AM
Welcome!

Ohio has early voting beginning January 31 so you can vote for Ron Paul in less than two weeks.

Phyxrgon
01-21-2012, 01:19 AM
Welcome! Great first post.
Love your avatar.
:) Glad you're here.
Thank you! :) I like to dab a little into graphics.

Welcome!

Ohio has early voting beginning January 31 so you can vote for Ron Paul in less than two weeks.
do i have to be registered? i asked my counselor for some registration paperwork, talked to her about Dr Paul and she encouraged me.

tsai3904
01-21-2012, 01:22 AM
do i have to be registered? i asked my counselor for some registration paperwork, talked to her about Dr Paul and she encouraged me.

You do need to be registered to vote to vote for Ron Paul. The deadline to register is February 6.

Here is Ohio's voter registration form:

http://www.sos.state.oh.us/sos/upload/elections/forms/4010.pdf

Phyxrgon
01-21-2012, 01:47 AM
You do need to be registered to vote to vote for Ron Paul. The deadline to register is February 6.

Here is Ohio's voter registration form:

http://www.sos.state.oh.us/sos/upload/elections/forms/4010.pdf
i got the registration forms on my desk, my counselor was super nice to print them for me cause i have no printer at home, i got an extra one for my mom but she won't vote for the primaries... but she did say she'll vote for Ron Paul if he shows up in the presidential ballot. so stubborn...

tsai3904
01-21-2012, 01:50 AM
i got an extra one for my mom but she won't vote for the primaries... but she did say she'll vote for Ron Paul if he shows up in the presidential ballot. so stubborn...

Funny that you mentioned this because someone else brought up the same situation earlier today.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?353572-Refuses-to-caucus-but-will-vote-for-Ron-in-the-general-election-if-he-gets-the-nomination

crh88
01-21-2012, 02:11 AM
Welcome to the forums! Great to have you here. :D

Working Poor
01-21-2012, 02:12 AM
Welcome to our Ron Paul community.

Phyxrgon
01-21-2012, 02:14 AM
i think its cause she hasnt voted since mr reagan, she told me that when i told her so much goodness about ron while out on a drive

i'll keep trying to convince her. :(

ryanmkeisling
01-21-2012, 02:15 AM
Welcome to the forums and the revolution. It is great to have you here! :cool:

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-21-2012, 03:51 AM
Welcome !

Paul Fan
01-21-2012, 04:35 AM
Welcome to the forums!

silk30
01-21-2012, 04:39 AM