PDA

View Full Version : LA, California MEGA RALLY for Ron Paul 3/5/12...spread the WORD!

eleganz
01-20-2012, 10:47 PM
Location and details to be announced but it will take place in Simi Valley where the Reagan Debate takes place.

This is many events rolled into one:
1) rally
2) California grassroots leadership conference (topic: how to win CA GOP Primary & organization)
3) watch party/celebration

ATTENDING? MAYBE??? DECLINE??? : STATE IT HERE, NOW.

https://www.facebook.com/events/302640416439894/

Goal: FOUR digit attendance 3000+

All supporters across California and beyond are welcome and highly encouraged to join and invite their friends on facebook and other social networks.

Tell EVERYBODY!

Our Constitutional GLADIATOR: Ron Paul is coming back to Los Angeles with a vengeance. We, the Los Angeles County grassroots are preparing this event a month in advance with the goal to gather the largest army of supporters Ron Paul has seen since 'Rally of the Republic 08'.

California is an RP stronghold and we will PROVE it to the entire nation that this is Ron Paul COUNTRY.

Bring your A game, clean up, prepare your newest signs and save your voices because:

We will shake the local streets...

We will shock the mainstream media...

We will command immediate attention &...

We will make. Ron. Paul. PROUD!

Tentative schedule is as follows:

~12:00pm-3:00pm - Ron Paul MEGA RALLY

~3:00pm-5:00pm - How to win the California GOP primary Leadership Conference

~5:00pm - 00:00 - Debate watch party

Locations and details are all To Be Announced.

******If you have connections to possible speakers such as:

Kelly Clarkson
Adam Kokesh
Michelle Branch
Judge Napalitano
Peter Schiff
Joe Rogan

and other well-known Ron Paul celebrities, please let me know ASAP so that we could coordinate together and get them to this event******

*****All military (veterans and active duty) please feel free to join the event and CONTACT me separately so we could do a special military welcome for our Commander in Chief, President Paul.*****

Lord Xar
01-20-2012, 10:49 PM
I'll go, but do you know if he is swinging by los angeles too?

sailingaway
01-20-2012, 10:50 PM

Oh, come on, Simi isn't that far from LA. It is where the Reagan library is.

Indy Vidual
01-20-2012, 10:51 PM
Wish I could be there :)

eleganz
01-20-2012, 10:52 PM
We will hold the event in Simi Valley somewhere near the Reagan library, I have my sights set on a few locations and am willing to take suggestions if you have GOOD ones.

We're talking to the campaign now to get Ron. With 2000 people, how can he not show? :)

eleganz
01-20-2012, 10:53 PM

Have you been going to RP activities? where you been??

sailingaway
01-20-2012, 10:55 PM
He was there for the straw poll, I did go to that, but I didn't get to see Ron. I had to just run in and vote.

eleganz
01-20-2012, 10:57 PM
LA meeting/event tomorrow guys...

info here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/301817256536685/

Lord Xar
01-20-2012, 11:03 PM
I just looked at your facebook and your "liberty HQ"! wtf. I live right down the street from there and never knew about it.
What goes on there?

eleganz
01-20-2012, 11:07 PM
I just looked at your facebook and your "liberty HQ"! wtf. I live right down the street from there and never knew about it.
What goes on there?

:confused:

You bastard, you better come tomorrow :D

Its a supporter's office and he keeps it open almost everyday for phone-banking for local supporters. We meet up there for Ron Paul events pretty often like debate watch parties and conduct meetings together.

Show up tomorrow at 12:30....!!!

This is what I'm talking about with my other thread, this forum is so full of non-essential-to-winning-crap that important information like a grassroots office being down the street from a member just flies right by.

So see you there!~

jbuttell
01-20-2012, 11:10 PM
How is CA a stronghold? I've heard that a few times, but am not sure why. I hope so, but in 2008, didn't look too good at the polls. that said, I think there was major fraud in terms of lost votes. I was sent home having to fill out a provisional. I was one of many who this happened to, so who knows what the real results were.

eleganz
01-20-2012, 11:13 PM
How is CA a stronghold? I've heard that a few times, but am not sure why. I hope so, but in 2008, didn't look too good at the polls. that said, I think there was major fraud in terms of lost votes. I was sent home having to fill out a provisional. I was one of many who this happened to, so who knows what the real results were.

CA (and any state for that matter) is only as strong as the grassroots backing it up.

Lord Xar
01-20-2012, 11:18 PM
:confused:

You bastard, you better come tomorrow :D

Its a supporter's office and he keeps it open almost everyday for phone-banking for local supporters. We meet up there for Ron Paul events pretty often like debate watch parties and conduct meetings together.

Show up tomorrow at 12:30....!!!

This is what I'm talking about with my other thread, this forum is so full of non-essential-to-winning-crap that important information like a grassroots office being down the street from a member just flies right by.

So see you there!~

hey! I haven't been sitting on my laurels!! I have been involved - just more of a one-man-show thing.
I'll stop by sometime this weekend.

rp713
01-20-2012, 11:19 PM
the fed drug war is really coming down on states rights in cali. feds raiding medical marijuana dispensaries that are legal in this state. when business started booming, its already became a billion dollar tax revenue in the state. if ron is elected, the drug war will end, and i can see cali legalizing it within 2-3 years. they almost came close to legalizing it in 2010-11. but lost by a slim margin. cali, nevada, and colorado are definately the first ones to legalize marijuana within years of ron being elected.

eleganz
01-20-2012, 11:27 PM
hey! I haven't been sitting on my laurels!! I have been involved - just more of a one-man-show thing.
I'll stop by sometime this weekend.

Sounds good better make it tomorrow because the LA Liberty HQ is closed on Sundays.

seawolf
01-20-2012, 11:28 PM
Try to get a large venue 5,000.....you need to make this HUGE....a spectacle that the mainstream media cannot ignore!!!

sailingaway
01-20-2012, 11:31 PM
Try to get a large venue 5,000.....you need to make this HUGE....a spectacle that the mainstream media cannot ignore!!!

they ignored it when he got 4000 in Minn in 2008....

they have great ignoring powers.

They said the march which had about 10,000 peak was 'hundreds'.

Maximus
01-20-2012, 11:41 PM
I think I might be able to swing that! I'm from San Diego and have 122 sick hours accrued at work :)

eleganz
01-21-2012, 12:18 AM
Spread the word people, we have more than a month's notice, there is no excuse not to get at least 2000 :)

Lafayette
01-21-2012, 01:01 AM
Love to go, unemployed and money is an issue.
If i did go i would have to take the train from OC area which means i couldn't stay for the debate watch.

Will see as it gets closer.

eleganz
01-21-2012, 01:05 AM
Love to go, unemployed and money is an issue.
If i did go i would have to take the train from OC area which means i couldn't stay for the debate watch.

Will see as it gets closer.

tons of OC people will be coming...I'm sure you can grab a ride from one of the local supporters man :)

eleganz
01-21-2012, 03:24 AM
bump before bed!

chadhb
01-21-2012, 04:04 AM
Ill bring my little girls, get some ron paul tshirts for them. Also Joe Rogan posts on mma.tv, so you can find him there.

eleganz
01-22-2012, 12:11 AM
This needs more attention, BUMP.

eleganz
01-22-2012, 03:16 PM
bump!!

eleganz
01-22-2012, 05:53 PM
bump for Ron coming to California 3/5/12 and 5000 army rally.

alucard13mmfmj
01-22-2012, 06:15 PM
is parking going to be a pain? XD.. thats all im concerned with lol.