PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum Rick Santorum's macaca moment?

dirtdigger
01-20-2012, 08:04 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/01/santorum-says-equality-doesnt-come-from-islam-but-from-god-of-abraham-isaac-and-jacob/

Where do you think this concept of equality comes from?” Santorum asked the enthusiastic crowd packed into a restaurant here. “It doesn’t come from Islam. It doesn’t come from the East and Eastern religions, where does it come from? It comes from the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, that’s where it comes from.”

BuddyRey
01-20-2012, 09:11 PM
Unfortunately, very few religious conservatives would view that quote as a dealbreaker...especially in SC.

kylejack
01-20-2012, 09:19 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/01/santorum-says-equality-doesnt-come-from-islam-but-from-god-of-abraham-isaac-and-jacob/

Where do you think this concept of equality comes from?” Santorum asked the enthusiastic crowd packed into a restaurant here. “It doesn’t come from Islam. It doesn’t come from the East and Eastern religions, where does it come from? It comes from the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, that’s where it comes from.”
Hey Ricky Bobby, Abraham, Isaac, and Ishmael worship the same God.

The Goat
01-20-2012, 09:22 PM
The crusades are here to stay. the world is filled with hate. and the great abominable church is alive and well.

james1906
01-20-2012, 09:55 PM
These are people who cheer adultery and boo the Golden Rule. They wear their faith on a bumper sticker, not in their heart.

specsaregood
01-20-2012, 09:59 PM

I was wondering if this guy (frothy) was just ignorant, retarded or spreading lies....

p.s. I have chosen to refer to this guy as frothy because he is clearly not decent enough to be referred to by a real name.

james1906
01-20-2012, 10:00 PM
I was wondering if this guy was just ignorant, retarded or spreading lies....

yes, yes, and yes