PDA

View Full Version : Introducing: RonPaulRepublicans.Org

AlexMerced
01-20-2012, 07:17 PM
RonPaulRepublicans.Org is a hub to get connected with other self-identified “Ron Paul Republicans” in efforts to promote Free Markets, Austrian Economics, Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy, and Individual Liberty across the country. Here you can find several facebook pages for every US and State Territory to be updates on local candidates and efforts. If you are a local activist and would like to be an admin for your states page please email alexmerced@alexmerced.com your request and a little about yourself. Also if you’d like a RonPaulRepublicans.org email address feel free to email Alex as well.

Not all states have a facebook page yet, the remainder will be up over the next few days

Also I will develop a nicer page over time, just wanted to give access for people to start getting involved in the facebook pages

AlexMerced
01-20-2012, 11:18 PM
If you have over 1000 posts and want to be an admin for your states facebook page, like the page and PM me here to make you an admin

also anyone who wans a @ronpaulrepublicans.org email address PM me

TheViper
01-20-2012, 11:32 PM
PM and email sent.

AlexMerced
01-21-2012, 09:04 AM
PM and email sent.

thx

LibertasPraesidium
01-21-2012, 09:05 AM
Umm, because I speak so little means that I cannot represent my state???

AlexMerced
01-21-2012, 10:43 AM
you can, just message me about how your involved in your state, I'm just trying to amke sure all the admins are active in their states.

all the other states now have pages

AlexMerced
01-22-2012, 08:00 AM
Any one else?