PDA

View Full Version : Amazon 1 star attack on Ron Paul books!

LysanderSpoon
01-20-2012, 10:48 AM
There have been numerous 1 star fake reviews posted on all of RP's books, most likely by Mark Levin fans. If you've read any of RP's books, please go to Amazon and post a good review and click "report abuse" on the fake negative reviews -- if enough people do this, they'll be taken down. I know this is blowback and I agree that it's wrong to engage in attacking neoconservatives by writing bad reviews of their books (though they probably really do deserve it -- especially Levin and O'Reilly who've personally attacked RP on a regular basis), but Paul's earned his good ratings, damn it, and we need to protect him!

unknown
01-20-2012, 10:52 AM
Apparently its coming from the Mark Levin camp and those who actually support this clown.

If you look at the reviews on his latest book, you'll notice that he's already experiencing heavy "blowback".

ohgodno
01-20-2012, 10:59 AM
Don't get distracted by this… there are more important things to do for the campaign than have an Amazon pissing contest.

helmuth_hubener
01-20-2012, 11:08 AM
But if we do have such a contest -- and we are, we are now in the throes of it -- then we will definitely, definitely win.

Ron Paul owns the internet. Do not mess with the internet. Especially on its own turf. You will lose. Levin is about to be annihilated.

Okie RP fan
01-20-2012, 11:37 AM
Funny.

People supporting Ron Paul should know about blowback. Ron Paul supporters started the attack on Levin, as far as I know.

There are more pressing issues at hand.

helmuth_hubener
01-20-2012, 11:52 AM
There are more pressing issues at hand. Not for Mark Levin there's not. If no one buys his book, he's out a lot of money. Then maybe he can't pay his mortgage. His radio show ratings are already plummeting.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

RonPaul101.com
01-20-2012, 12:29 PM
There are more pressing issues at hand.

You're right. My time is better spent review-trashing the other guys books filed with lies and horse$hit...