PDA

View Full Version : Obama 2012 = LBJ 1968; prepare for Hillary

cindy25
01-20-2012, 05:23 AM
no candidate who intends to run for re-election intentionally alienates his base, and yet Obama - after seeing the massive SOPA protests, goes ahead and takes down Megaupload the next day. Coincidence no way. Obama is not that stupid or clueless; Hollywood donations are not worth the votes lost.

the only comparable action I can think of is LBJ, when faced with massive anti-war/anti-draft protests, ended student exemptions (when he could have easily called up the reserves, something that militarily and politically would have made much more sense) to give a final in your face kick to the college students

Obama also signed NDAA when he gets no benefit from it.

libertythor
01-20-2012, 05:49 AM
I actually believe that Barack Obama is evil and rotten to his very core much like a lot of the other psychopaths we have in the government. Dick Cheney kind of rubbed me the same way.

blabam
01-20-2012, 05:58 AM
I watched his speech in chicago a week ago. The amount of lying that that man did confirmed for me that he's an evil son of a bitch. Lol should've been obvious, but I just never listen to the guy ;)

cindy25
01-20-2012, 06:12 AM
evil, yes-but not stupid. there is a difference.

when LBJ saw anti-war protests he doubled down and expanded the draft; when Nixon saw anti-war protests he ended the draft and carried 49 states. LBJ was the best politician to be president in decades, and impossible for his instincts to be that wrong.

think about all the people coming to the end of a job, or a failing business, even a relationship you know in your heart will end. this is how Obama is acting.

Aratus
01-20-2012, 07:03 AM
hillary = HHH? i can't quite shake the notion that she may loose it narrowly.
tampa = chicago in 1968 if the neocons are whiney, obnoxious and vindictive?