PDA

View Full Version : How we win! Realize where we are, what we need to do!

mavtek
01-20-2012, 12:33 AM
Lets face it, we need to admit and recognize the areas where we fail.

"It isn't until we realize the mistake that we can correct the mistake"

1. Media as a whole, sure we have a few outlets that seem fair to us, but as a whole we are destroyed or ignored.

So how can we combat this? It doesn't appear to me that this type of thing is localized, we may need to concentrate on local TV and radio. Not in a haphazard way, but in a real way. Protest the studio, buy advertising time promoting Paul websites, meet with marketing reps about getting spot deals, get PAC's to issue press releases. Stroke local radio and tv journalist's egos.

2. TV, we have no presense in major television outlets.

Don't forget though we do have valid TV shows that are decidely pro Paul, Stossel on Fox Biz and of course Judge Nap. These are 2 that I would love to see more Americans watching, so how do we accomplish this? Well maybe a call out to regular Fox viewers, promote a survey have them watch Judge Nap for a week and then fill out a survey online or by phone. We can award prizes for participation and send everyone a pocket constitution. When the surveys come back we find out who liked the show based on the surveys. When we send the prizes we promote pro liberty websites and media outlets. I'm sure we could elaborate more on this, but this is how we grow. Many see TV as real, if it's on Fox as we have already found, you can trust it :( whatever though, we can use it!

3. Web media

We're better here as we can often comment on a story and help sway the opinion of the reader, this works really well and brings in many the astute supporter or the supporter on the fence. But how can we improve?

Promote, Promote, Promote!
Link a reason.com article or a nolanchart.com article, lewrockwell.com article at least a few times a week. Buy advertising from them, promote promote!

We need to get the alternative media that we currently have mainstream! We need to grow that as well, not just our political movement.

dbill27
01-20-2012, 12:41 AM
I think what kills us the most is conservative talk radio. We own the comments section in every article posted on the internet or a video on youtube but we come off as non existent on the radio callers.

Tyler_Durden
01-20-2012, 12:43 AM
This: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?347737-War-on-Two-Fronts-The-GOP-and-the-Corporate-Media

And definitely this: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?350903-Raycom-Media-has-3-Stations-in-S.-Carolina-and-2-in-Florida!!!

mavtek
01-20-2012, 12:45 AM
Thanks Tyler, I looked through there and didn't see any of what I posted. I will post there as well.

mavtek
01-20-2012, 12:51 AM
Could this be our shot heard around the world? Could this be how we win? I love how the people stood up to the media!