PDA

View Full Version : Home Run - Post Debate Donation Push!

growburn13
01-20-2012, 12:22 AM
Amount: $50.50
Transaction ID: 333262429
Transaction date/time: 2012-01-20 00:19:28

Dear Joey,

Tonight’s South Carolina debate in Charleston was a home run for my campaign!

This is exactly the shot of momentum my campaign needed – and it showed every voter I’m the only candidate who’s serious about cutting spending and getting our economy moving.

But with just one day until South Carolinians go to the polls, I’m hoping I can count on you for an IMMEDIATE contribution.

The truth is, South Carolina is critical.

And every dollar you can give right now will translate into more calls, more TV and internet ads, and more email.

The good news is, things are moving in the right direction here on the ground in South Carolina.

I’ve been endorsed by four of South Carolina’s most conservative State Senators. The crowds at my rallies are growing larger and larger.

Tomorrow, I’m crisscrossing the state with six campaign stops.

But I want to pull out ALL the stops. And for that, I need to count on your help.

My debate performance tonight is already turning heads.

What the crowd saw tonight was my opponents savaging each other over and over in a desperate attempt to defend their Big Government records.

Me? I wasn’t touched once. Because quite frankly, I can’t be.

I’ve spent 30 years fighting against establishment politicians – like my opponents – to finally put an END to politics as usual.

Instead of Big Government, I want limited government.

Instead of fighting to increase government involvement in health care and the economy, I’ve fought to get government out of the way.

Instead of flip-flopping on core conservative issues like the Second Amendment and the Right to Life, I’ve stood strong for them.

Instead of ramping up spending and undermining our constitutional principles, I’ve fought for lower spending, sound money, and the Constitution.

But with time running out, I need to count on your help.

Please contribute every dollar you possibly can right now.

Together, we can Restore America Now.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul