PDA

View Full Version : Hannity's PD Tries Arresting Me Over A Question

freelance
11-11-2007, 05:30 AM
You have GOT to see this, and remember that it is the ilk of the people in this article who tell us via the GOPUSA article that WE must remain civil.

http://dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/11/11/0949/1624

Hurricane Bruiser
11-11-2007, 06:57 AM
That is pathetic. Hannity disgusts me and I fall into the camp called "conservative". Of course, Kerry didn't stop the "don't tase me bro" guy from getting arrested and tazed over nothing.

a_european
11-11-2007, 07:18 AM
"via the GOPUSA article that WE must remain civil."

These are the same guys who call others evil because they torture and kill and stuff.
Same thought pattern: "it's ok if we do it"
What you see is the complete denial of all morals and the reign of barbarism. Just a microcosm version of it.

Yeah, i'm angry today.

0zzy
11-11-2007, 07:48 AM
Hannity and Co have destroyed the reputation of all conservatives of America.

steph3n
11-11-2007, 08:13 AM
freelance, that is you?

edit:
na must be a copy and paste of the other headline.

ape
11-11-2007, 08:32 AM
Hannity and Co have destroyed the reputation of all conservatives of America.

it's insane how much this is true. Everytime the word 'conservative' is brought up people not in the know think hannity, rush, and GWB. Ron Paul is working on repairing the conservative tag though. Leave it to an old time conservative to revive the party.

I try discredit Rush and Hannity whenever I can, especially when I encounter my family and friends who are not really in the know about whats currently going on. Goota remind people these guys are in it for the money, 4 years of talking nothing but Hillary would be big bucks for these jokers and that is exactly how they see it. I really hope Hannitys base throws him to the curb for what he's doing with the Ghoul, the same goes for pat robertson. I doubt this will happen though as these people aren't the brightest of lights =[.

freelance
11-11-2007, 08:59 AM
freelance, that is you?

edit:
na must be a copy and paste of the other headline.

I don't understand. :confused:

constituent
11-11-2007, 09:38 AM
now the C.I.kos.A. is trying to get on the wearechange bus too huh?

lol

or were they there all along (sorry, shout-downs and rally-squads are always a bad thing, though bloomberg had it coming...
did you see him crying? lol)

RegularRon
11-11-2007, 11:04 AM
Yep, Hannity and Levin have done much, much damage to us real Conservatives.

Granted I think the Kos post is a bit childish (like the majority of that website), the whole "you join, I join" thing is a bit ridiculous. Last time I checked people in the military go at their own will. No one's holding a gun to there head and saying "sign or die".