PDA

View Full Version : Turned my biz partner/zombie friend into Paul supporter...pretty amazing.

eleganz
01-19-2012, 11:57 PM
I'm not like most of you, I grew up in a very Asian-centric neighborhood/lifestyle. I don't have any politically out-spoken friends, in fact, 99% of them are zombies. I am the only one that cares about American politics. I tend not to have to fight and argue any of my friends and family like you guys have to but it is extremely difficult to wake them up from their comfortable delusions.

I do have a few friends who follow through radio and minor news but don't carry their own opinions.

Naturally, I talk to my business partner a lot about Ron Paul but he has always been a busy body, workaholic that doesn't care much about anything other than work but it has been amazing, I used to send him information and videos to watch and now he is sending ME videos and asking ME if I saw the latest debates.

Ron Paul is LITERALLY a drug. hahaha

Wolfgang Bohringer
01-20-2012, 09:27 AM
I'm not like most of you, I grew up in a very Asian-centric neighborhood/lifestyle. I don't have any politically out-spoken friends, in fact, 99% of them are zombies. I am the only one that cares about American politics. I tend not to have to fight and argue any of my friends and family like you guys have to but it is extremely difficult to wake them up from their comfortable delusions.

I do have a few friends who follow through radio and minor news but don't carry their own opinions.

Naturally, I talk to my business partner a lot about Ron Paul but he has always been a busy body, workaholic that doesn't care much about anything other than work but it has been amazing, I used to send him information and videos to watch and now he is sending ME videos and asking ME if I saw the latest debates.

Great story!

LEK
01-20-2012, 09:31 AM
Thanks for sharing.

I keep hearing stories like yours despite the rigged polls and biased MSM reporting.

I really think their diabolical efforts are backfiring on them.

wgadget
01-20-2012, 09:33 AM
LOL..New slogan: Ron Paul is literally a drug.

angrydragon
01-20-2012, 09:38 AM
eleganz, I found that most asians are democrats and really like Obama, or are brainwashed by the tv. I feel the same as you, either they don't care and just see republican vs. democrat, or they love one party because of the government welfare/warfare.

Invicta
01-20-2012, 09:38 AM
Ron Paul is a gateway drug to liberty.

Pete Kay
01-20-2012, 09:53 AM

I see this kind of attitude a lot: painting non-Ron Paul supporters as zombies, sheeple or some other similar demeaning insult. Sorry this doesn't help. It only turns people off. It turns me off and I'm a Ron Paul supporter.

It's great that you turned your friend onto Ron Paul, but you'd probably be more successful with others if you don't start at a point of condescension.

rblgenius
01-20-2012, 10:01 AM

+repped. Ron Paul will become a schedule I drug now.

MsDoodahs
01-20-2012, 10:12 AM

love it!

vechorik
01-20-2012, 10:19 AM
Good job! We need you on the phone for SC persuasion calls!

Oddone
01-20-2012, 10:21 AM
I'm already debating on Ron Paul Anonymous meetings, his message is so addicting. :toady:

sirgonzo420
01-20-2012, 10:28 AM
Liberty is the drug, Ron's just a dealer.