PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's message is really spreading [Personal Story]

StateofTrance
11-11-2007, 05:29 AM
Yesterday was LSU's homecoming vs. Louisiana Tech. My friend came to pick me up for shopping. The moment we hit the main road, he told me that while he was waiting for me to come downstairs, he saw few girls outside of my apartment building with Ron Paul slimjams to be handed out to tailgators..I was like WTF that's impossible considering this is Louisiana (where people live in caves...no offense)....So, later on I realized that one of the girls is actually my neighbor (she recently moved in, so hardly know her)!

Now, being an International student, I seriously stay away from any political activity, but I always wear a RP lapel whenever I go to classes - much to the wide eye stares from the passerby(s) :D

StateofTrance
11-11-2007, 05:47 AM
Oh while enjoying the game live at the stadium, the guy (old-late 70s) on my right was from Galveston, Texas. The moment I heard him say that he is from Galveston, I started talking about RP. He said Dr. Paul is a good guy and he might vote for him.

tsetsefly
11-11-2007, 05:53 AM
was the girl hot? it always help when passing out things...

ronpaulyourmom
11-11-2007, 06:00 AM
nice!

lastnymleft
11-11-2007, 08:18 AM
...one of the girls is actually my neighbor (she recently moved in, so hardly know her)!

Sounds like an in.

Ron Paul - Bring the nation together!

Edward
11-11-2007, 08:59 AM
He's catchin on...

RonPaulCult
11-11-2007, 09:03 AM
He's catchin on...

I'm tellin' ya

James R
11-11-2007, 09:35 AM
I still have yet to put a Ron Paul bumper sticker on my car.

purepaloma
11-11-2007, 09:43 AM
Just this past week I've had 6 PEOPLE approach me to tell me they are voting for RP.

My Father(late 50's). Perfect Example of the Christian Right Vote. He has been doing his research and was very skeptical.....however he told me he needs to dig a bit deeper into the details but as of that day, he would vote for Ron based on the issues and his personal integrity. (My Mom now too!)

Friend in his early 40's, 4 kids. Gave him a liberty card 2 months ago. Haven't seen him since - but on Friday I did. He said he's a HUGE RP fan now - and his wife too!

Democract Friend of mine in his late 20's, has been listening to my spiel for weeks now. He showed up to a sports bar yesterday in an RP shirt! Shocked me !

Guy at Gym about 30. Had a great chat with a guy on the eliptical machine for about 30 minutes. He was quite intrigued by RP based from what he has seen on media...but when I told him I was a huge supporter it was all he needed. He felt like RP had all the right ideas but didn't know other people liked him too! - He hadn't heard about the 4.2M dollar money bomb - which was the icing on the cake.

--- Nice mix of ages. It seems like it's starting to rain Ron Paul at least in my world. I'm having to step outside my circle as the VAST majority of my contacts are already RP supporters. Great problem to have.

Keep it up everyone!!!

torchbearer
11-11-2007, 09:44 AM
Yeh, we have a confederation of meet-ups in louisiana now, all local meet-ups are associated now through a central meet-up... it helps a lot with state wide coordination. They had people going to the LSU game, and they will have people at the Saints game today.