PDA

View Full Version : RUDE! On TWO occassions, Dana's Bash's husband walked across stage while Ron spoke!

pastore1215
01-19-2012, 10:17 PM
Anyone else see this?

It was rude, distracting, and clearly DELIBERATE! CNN cameras panned away from Ron and into a long shot. Right on cue, Dana's husband marches across the front of the stage - distracting from Ron.

These people are pure eeeevil.

BUSHLIED
01-19-2012, 10:17 PM
Yeah, I saw that...

dfb
01-19-2012, 10:20 PM
he also didn't have the spine to stand up to Newt and call him on being a hypocrite. It isn't important in a presidential race right now for newt but it sure was important to go after clinton for infidelity. Newt took a helluva risk being an ass up there could have back fired on him if King had called him on it.

nano1895
01-19-2012, 10:21 PM
At the end of the debate they did a slow left to right pan of all the candidates. They cut off Ron Paul just as they were panning over to him :mad:

rprprs
01-19-2012, 10:22 PM
Was going to bring that up in the debate thread but it was moving too fast for this one finger typist. Absolutely noticed it and also believe it was deliberate.

Chibioz
01-19-2012, 10:23 PM
I noticed that a lot in this debate, and in many shots the camera angle was slanted in a way that marginalized Paul even if he was in the shot. I'm glad that Ron Paul made the best of it and still rocked the debate.

bunklocoempire
01-19-2012, 10:25 PM
I thought that was the CNN host. I noticed it both times.

I believe it was more than rude seeing as any major director wouldn't allow this possibility. Directors intentionally direct, and this was CNN.

There sure are a lot of "innocent" mistakes happening with the MSM, and the percentage of mistakes regarding Paul....

Scott_in_PA
01-19-2012, 10:26 PM
It's easy to get upset but I think he did that so ron wouldn't turn his head to respond to him.
He should have walked before he asked him the questions really.

Standing Liberty
01-19-2012, 10:26 PM
I noticed this too. Seemed odd. Now that you mentioned it,
it was clearly tactics to distract.

justatrey
01-19-2012, 10:28 PM
At the end of the debate they did a slow left to right pan of all the candidates. They cut off Ron Paul just as they were panning over to him :mad:

I watched with my dad and he pointed this out to me!!! Then he got pissed off because they didn't interview him. He said he could see for the first time tonight that the country has a big problem with the media!

pastore1215
01-19-2012, 10:29 PM
he also didn't have the spine to stand up to Newt and call him on being a hypocrite. It isn't important in a presidential race right now for newt but it sure was important to go after clinton for infidelity. Newt took a helluva risk being an ass up there could have back fired on him if King had called him on it.

I hate to defend that odious, warmongering, pompous fatboy, but the Clinton thing is a different situation.

Clinton was being sued for harassment / slander by a woman (Paula Jones) who claimed he had his state troopers bring her to his hotel room on false pretext. In the room, Clinton whipped his johnson out and asked her to suck it.

During depositions, Clinton was asked about other allegatiions by Jones lawyers (the idea being to demonstrate a pattern of behavior)...

When Clinton lied about getting blow jobs from Monica Lewinsky...he committed perjury. Thats what he was impeached for....not infidelity.

Newt has never been accused of whipping it out to a stranger, nor has he ever been accused of perjury.

cajuncocoa
01-19-2012, 10:30 PM
I rarely watch CNN; I didn't know those two are married! That certainly puts a few things from tonight into perspective.

RickyJ
01-19-2012, 10:31 PM
I watched with my dad and he pointed this out to me!!! Then he got pissed off because they didn't interview him. He said he could see for the first time tonight that the country has a big problem with the media!

For the first time?

My, your dad has been asleep a long time. I am glad he is finally waking up.

Student Of Paulism
01-19-2012, 10:31 PM
Guys, the Newt temper tantrum was staged, and forced as all hell. No way CNN or anyone would bring that up in a debate. They wanted to give Newt a chance to get the first word against his ex. So pathetic and obvious. :rolleyes:

pastore1215
01-19-2012, 10:34 PM
I rarely watch CNN; I didn't know those two are married! That certainly puts a few things from tonight into perspective.

John King even converted to judaism in order to marry Dana Schwarz Bash ...very odd, she keeps her first husband's last name?!

PaulConventionWV
01-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Anyone else see this?

It was rude, distracting, and clearly DELIBERATE! CNN cameras panned away from Ron and into a long shot. Right on cue, Dana's husband marches across the front of the stage - distracting from Ron.

These people are pure eeeevil.

It's a very subtle trick to get people to tune out of Ron's answers and stop paying attention. "Hey, guys, I'm walking across the stage! Something is happening! This is important!"

unknown
01-19-2012, 10:36 PM
Yah they are effing scum. The lowest form of life, seriously.

pastore1215
01-19-2012, 10:36 PM
It's a very subtle trick to get people to tune out of Ron's answers and stop paying attention. "Hey, guys, I'm walking across the stage! Something is happening! This is important!"

yep...

and it was also a way to unsettle Ron. Fortunately, he didnt get rattled or lose his train of thought by it.

PaulConventionWV
01-19-2012, 10:41 PM
Guys, the Newt temper tantrum was staged, and forced as all hell. No way CNN or anyone would bring that up in a debate. They wanted to give Newt a chance to get the first word against his ex. So pathetic and obvious. :rolleyes:

Absolutely. I see through these people like glass. That was an obvious attempt to give Newt a softball that he would knock out of the park. It was too easy. He gets to deny the allegations, and then call out the media in his classic style of criticizing the question. Boom, standing ovation.

Makes me sick.

Lord Xar
01-19-2012, 10:52 PM
Post on their facebook pages asking why he is so rude and why he didnt do that to other candidates. And how coincidently the cameras panned out.