PDA

View Full Version : Speaking time WAY off tonight

BrittanySligar
01-19-2012, 08:42 PM
Still have 20 minutes to go, but i'd have to say Ron has got less than half the talking time as any of the other 3.

cajuncocoa
01-19-2012, 08:50 PM
Of course, what's new?

Okie RP fan
01-19-2012, 08:51 PM
It's been really bad tonight.

I hope someone is keeping tally.

thoughtomator
01-19-2012, 09:00 PM
doesn't matter, it sounded to me like both Romney and Santorum just publicly endorsed Ron Paul

dbill27
01-19-2012, 09:01 PM
It's only because the others kept mentioning each others names thus getting rebuttals. no one attacking ron is why, not cnn bias, i thought this was the best hosted debate and most interesting yet.

Tyler_Durden
01-19-2012, 09:02 PM
It's only because the others kept mentioning each others names thus getting rebuttals. no one attacking ron is why, not cnn bias, i thought this was the best hosted debate and most interesting yet.

Nobody attacks Paul. Quality vs. Quantity. :)

Maestro232
01-19-2012, 09:04 PM
Actually, the other three spent a good deal of time tearing each other down. In contrast, Paul came off as unattackable.

The Binghamton Patriot
01-19-2012, 09:07 PM
I can't complain. ron crushed every question he had, and made efficient use of his time when given. We have to expect ron to get the least time. Santorum is done if he gets 4th. Calling out newt- who's wife is going to expose him tomorrow. This is a two man race by nevada and then WE TAKE OFF.

Paulitics 2011
01-19-2012, 09:07 PM
When the crowd yelled "Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul!" it made up for it and exposed the bias.

Darthbrooklyn
01-19-2012, 09:13 PM
When the crowd yelled "Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul!" it made up for it and exposed the bias.

Dude, that was fking AMAZING..... Finally the crowd sees what we see.... How can you skip on OB/GYN when talking about abortion???? HAHAHAHAH

F3d
01-19-2012, 09:13 PM
They were three stooges lol. Hopefully they notice that there's little ammo on Paul.

Tyler_Durden
01-19-2012, 09:14 PM
LOVED when the crowd went crazy over John King tried to skip Paul on abortion!!!

outspoken
01-19-2012, 09:15 PM
Who would have thought the GOP 2012 primary a year ago would be Between Paul and the establishment candidate? ...amazing!! Liberty is alive and well.

happyphilter
01-19-2012, 09:17 PM
Before anyone gets some conspiracy theories... The reason Ron Paul had less time is because nobody challenged him. When someone gets challenged they go back and forth which takes up a lot of time.

giovannile07
01-19-2012, 09:17 PM
I hope this debate goes up on Youtube soon, I want to watch it!!! Sounds intensely awesome!

Muttley
01-19-2012, 09:20 PM
Ron was awesome tonight! The highlights for me was the crowd yelling over the abortion question to Ron, and his rebuttal to Santorum that his method of dealing with abortion through the 10th amendment would cut the bullshit and repeal Roe v. Wade without having to repeal the bill.

blazeKing
01-19-2012, 09:24 PM
Before anyone gets some conspiracy theories... The reason Ron Paul had less time is because nobody challenged him. When someone gets challenged they go back and forth which takes up a lot of time.

^^ This

There are definitely conspiracies out there but it wasn't one tonight. They just didn't attack him. Gingrich almost did but backed off. Santorum got one in on abortion which led to Ron Paul blowing him away.

Now the Fox News audience/questions and the abc/cbs debates..there is where the conspiracy lies.

JoshLowry
01-19-2012, 09:26 PM
LOVED when the crowd went crazy over John King tried to skip Paul on abortion!!!

The boo heard around the world!

Peace&Freedom
01-19-2012, 09:26 PM
The speaking time is off because Santorum and Gingrich always veer a question into an attack on Mitt or each other, which gives the moderator the excuse to give the other guy rebuttal time, which leads to another reply and rebuttal. If they just asked most questions in the order of Paul, Romney or Romney, then Paul, he would be in the thick of each discussion, instead of at the tail end.

randomname
01-19-2012, 09:27 PM
^^ This

There are definitely conspiracies out there but it wasn't one tonight. They just didn't attack him. Gingrich almost did but backed off.

Backed off or had a Perry moment and lost track of what he was about to say? :D

Southron
01-19-2012, 09:31 PM
Ignoring him in their post debate analysis. No surprise though.

joelfarm
01-19-2012, 09:31 PM
Yeah, The LA Times admitted today, that their editorial board (aka:power elite) decided over six months ago that Dr. Paul WILL be ignored. As with the other lame-stream, they are finding it harder to keep commiting that crime.

gyrmnix
01-19-2012, 09:41 PM
Actually, the other three spent a good deal of time tearing each other down. In contrast, Paul came off as unattackable.

I don't know. Nobody attacking Paul (a good thing), mixed with him being pushed to the side of the stage, could also come off as fringe. Regardless, I thought this was still a pretty good debate.

I also think it's rather ridiculous that the person with the second most delegates is on the side of the stage. But, what can you do...

Ssd
01-19-2012, 09:42 PM
This debate won't help him much. If he finishes dead last, its basically our of his reach.

J_White
01-20-2012, 01:11 AM
i would like to see the stats on the debate, but still in this debate Dr. Paul made a very good point everytime he spoke !
and the audience was great ! telling King to give Dr.Paul his turn !! i think after the last debate, more RP supporters got in this time !
i didnt hear any boos , but then foreign policy wasnt mentioned much either.