PDA

View Full Version : "We The People" NEED TO :

jointhefightforfreedom
01-19-2012, 08:01 PM
C mon' Guys Let's GET THIS STARTED ASAP ! Who is on Board?

"We The People" (Ron Paul supporters) NEED TO :

Make it clear to the Republican establishment WE WILL NOTE VOTE FOR ANY OTHER CANDIDATE FOR POTUS EXCEPT RON PAUL!
We will not "make a deal"
The republicans need our votes and membership not the other way around if you want to unite the republican party then you better wake up and unite behind Ron Paul!

The GOP is dying or almost dead. After this election ,It is time to abolish that party and form a new one. "The american Party" or "Independent Party" or what every name we come up with.

It is Time to DEMAND that our politicians ad-hear to their oath of office and do not allow any further unconstitutional bills or laws to pass !
The way we make sure of this is simple:
We have numbers now, So why are we not starting petitions for recall or impeachment at the state and federal levels?
Seriously people why not?

Everyone hear is against the patriot act , Federal reserve act (whatever it's called) The NDAA etc etc..

The Real Problem is "We The People" because we do not take action with the power we hold. We hold the ultimate power to impeach or even abolish government.

The Politicians get away with it because "we The People" only give lip service instead of taking action ourselves.
These politicians need to be scared of US to keep them inline if they waiver then we impeach them and elect someone who will not violate the constitution!

Do you really want to:
End the FED
End The IRS
END The dept of Interior
End The Dept of Education
End the EPA
End the TSA
Restore Sound Money

We have the people ,organization , professionals, attorneys and everything else needed to Start impeaching NOW !!!!!!!

Did you vote for or support the NDAA? On the impeachment list you go
Did you vote to raise the debt ceiling ? on the impeachment list you go
Did you vote for more unfunded stimulus ? on the impeachment list you go
Did you vote for the bailout ? on the impeachment list you go!

My Final question is not when or how but who are we to Start impeachment on 1st?

Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it and institute new government.
LET THE TRUE REVOLUTION BEGIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jointhefightforfreedom
01-19-2012, 08:31 PM
Info on Recalling for a few states !

http://www.uscitizensassociation.com/pdfs/Recalling%20U.S.%20Senators%20and%20Congressmen.pd f

tennman
01-19-2012, 08:37 PM
The Constitution gave and the Founders expected us to have more control over the government. And they expected the government to be accountable to the people. Now there's such arrogance. Definitely a "ruling class" attitude. Just look at Nancy Pelosi as a poster child.

jointhefightforfreedom
01-19-2012, 09:14 PM
The Constitution gave and the Founders expected us to have more control over the government. And they expected the government to be accountable to the people. Now there's such arrogance. Definitely a "ruling class" attitude. Just look at Nancy Pelosi as a poster child.

Which one should we start with?

Senator Santorum sounds like a good place to start!

IMO if they have voted on anything against the constitution then they have violated their oath !

jointhefightforfreedom
01-21-2012, 03:06 AM
surprised not many people are weighing in on this?

jamezelle
01-21-2012, 03:13 AM
surprised not many people are weighing in on this?
Where do we start?

Dianne
01-21-2012, 10:22 AM
Great post and great ideas. I think the "no one but Ron Paul money bomb" was a very good idea. These people think Paul supporters are going to line up with Gingrich or Romney. If Paul is not the nominee, I would rather see Obama re-elected. As evil as the Obama administration is; Gingrich, Romney or Santorum would well surpass the current dictatorship.

If Paul not the nominee, we should start the next day with the 2016 campaign for Rand; and write in Paul's name on election day.

Ryan_G
01-21-2012, 10:39 AM
We need to work within the GOP, it is a huge brand name to Americans and has very good infrastructure built. This anti-GOP theme only hurts us. Several of the people I convinced to caucus for Paul in 2008 were very turned off by Paul supporters arrogance that night, they put in their vote for Paul but it will be harder to get them to go again this year.. These people are your neighbors.

Look at the progress we have made - nearly 1st in Iowa, 2nd in NH by a huge margin. Someone on here posted a breakdown of the Paul support in NH and it was amazing. We got under 4% of SC in 2008, and are looking at a possible 15% there this year! That is in *ONE* presidential election cycle people!

I can tell you exactly where starting a new party will get us, just take a look at the Libertarian Party or the Constitution Party - what are their chances of putting up a presidential nominee that can win 50% of the vote? Zero, and they have had DECADES. We have made this huge improvement in 4 years! Continuing to pull the GOP in our direction is the way to win, and you don't do that by taking your ball and going home or being disrespectful to your neighbors. Ron Paul leads a great example on this.

jointhefightforfreedom
01-21-2012, 09:34 PM
Anyone Ready to Change things ourselves yet?

jointhefightforfreedom
01-22-2012, 12:41 PM
Where do we start?

i think we need to make a list organize and start at the state level

right now in Texas for example is the state house elections in march.

we need to promote PRO- Liberty candidates and recall BIG government status quo ones.

jointhefightforfreedom
01-22-2012, 12:46 PM
We need to work within the GOP, it is a huge brand name to Americans and has very good infrastructure built. This anti-GOP theme only hurts us. Several of the people I convinced to caucus for Paul in 2008 were very turned off by Paul supporters arrogance that night, they put in their vote for Paul but it will be harder to get them to go again this year.. These people are your neighbors.

Look at the progress we have made - nearly 1st in Iowa, 2nd in NH by a huge margin. Someone on here posted a breakdown of the Paul support in NH and it was amazing. We got under 4% of SC in 2008, and are looking at a possible 15% there this year! That is in *ONE* presidential election cycle people!

I can tell you exactly where starting a new party will get us, just take a look at the Libertarian Party or the Constitution Party - what are their chances of putting up a presidential nominee that can win 50% of the vote? Zero, and they have had DECADES. We have made this huge improvement in 4 years! Continuing to pull the GOP in our direction is the way to win, and you don't do that by taking your ball and going home or being disrespectful to your neighbors. Ron Paul leads a great example on this.

My main point is to take action ourselves and stop putting up with representatives who have violated their oath.!

recall the ones who have voted for things like the patriot act, ndaa, obamacare etc..
We need more Liberty candidates , But more important we need to send a message to all of them!
IF you violation the constitution - YOU WILL BE FIRED!

jointhefightforfreedom
01-28-2012, 09:54 PM
"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot."

jointhefightforfreedom
02-02-2012, 04:50 AM
Ya know guys , wasn't it something like 20% or less fought the British Empire and won?

We are a large group and we really haven't flexed our muscle yet!

I am Very Surprised i'm basically hearing crickets on this post.

Seriously let's make a list and Start a recall ASAP.

Many have voted on the NDAA and violated their oath to the constitution!

Let's really put some fear in the establishment and not just talk but SHOW THEM we mean business. These Assholes need to Fear the People not the other way around!

jointhefightforfreedom
02-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Bump if you support this?