PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's health care answer probably the best rebuttal in recent history

Gaddafi Duck
01-19-2012, 07:59 PM
Holy shit, the guy COMMANDED that stage from start to finish. This is classic Ron Paul...took us on a journey from medical care pre-nanny state to present and whooped ass. Tied in foreign policy, economic policy, and the entire philosophy of the role of government.

He literally covered five topics in a matter of 90 seconds. With that answer alone, he can have more 90 second debates and win 'em.

Donsta
01-19-2012, 08:12 PM
I agree! Great answer by Ron, I think he tied in the foreign policy issue greatly!

PierzStyx
01-19-2012, 08:15 PM
Great answer to SOPA, pointing out HE was among teh first to unite with the Dems to fight SOPA and how he would build coalitions against other laws that violate civil liberties.

Frothy sounds like he is leaving himself wiggle room to vote for a SOPA-like bill in the future.

Gaddafi Duck
01-19-2012, 09:39 PM
BLIMP

Darthbrooklyn
01-19-2012, 09:41 PM
Holy shit, the guy COMMANDED that stage from start to finish. This is classic Ron Paul...took us on a journey from medical care pre-nanny state to present and whooped ass. Tied in foreign policy, economic policy, and the entire philosophy of the role of government.

He literally covered five topics in a matter of 90 seconds. With that answer alone, he can have more 90 second debates and win 'em.

What he said.... but I think even more important was that he connected EMOTIONALLY with the audience ... It was like hitting triple letter and word on Words w Friends..