PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones: Where is Ron Paul? Media Cover-up!

donnay
01-19-2012, 04:42 PM
Alex Jones: Where is Ron Paul? Media Cover-up! 19.jan.2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD4_vgIa1Co

alucard13mmfmj
01-19-2012, 05:07 PM
actually, i wouldnt have heard about Ron Paul if i hadnt stumbled onto Alex Jones randomly. i don't really listen to Alex Jones, unless its about Ron Paul.

Student Of Paulism
01-19-2012, 05:10 PM
actually, i wouldnt have heard about Ron Paul if i hadnt stumbled onto Alex Jones randomly. i don't really listen to Alex Jones, unless its about Ron Paul.

You should start. He may seem like a nut, but many of us thought Ron was too, before we actually listened to him.

He had Wayne on too awhile go, i think it was right before IA Caucus.

blazeKing
01-19-2012, 05:13 PM
I've learned a lot more from his show than from any other news place. It's pretty entertaining too, gets my liberty juices fired up.

And ya...now the media is saying Ron Paul has gotten the most favorable coverage of all the candidates by far. Can you believe this shit?

RonRocks
01-19-2012, 10:36 PM
Love that Ron's older bro Wayne comes through and puts in his two cents. The Pauls are true patriots and just awesome people..top to bottom!

Feelgood
01-19-2012, 10:48 PM
Jerry Doyle > Alex Jones

RonPaulFever
01-19-2012, 10:54 PM
Alex Jones, despite whatever good info he puts out, is just as abrasive as Bill O'Reilly and is hard to listen to for more than a couple of minutes. I used to follow him regularly, but as I get older he is just too much to take on a daily basis.

AuH20
01-19-2012, 11:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBrybUXzeeg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIjA0qnU_hc&feature=related

KMA-NWO
01-19-2012, 11:04 PM
I think that's unfortunate. If he sounded like a simpering NPR host I would have tuned him out long ago.

The bombastic-ness, accuracy, and just straight up honesty of this man is what keeps me tuned in!

I found listening to Jason Bermas harder than listening to Alex. With Alex, my gut agrees.

Alex Jones, despite whatever good info he puts out, is just as abrasive as Bill O'Reilly and is hard to listen to for more than a couple of minutes. I used to follow him regularly, but as I get older he is just too much to take on a daily basis.

AuH20
01-19-2012, 11:06 PM
I think that's unfortunate. If he sounded like a simpering NPR host I would have tuned him out long ago.

The bombastic-ness, accuracy, and just straight up honesty of this man is what keeps me tuned in!

I found listening to Jason Bermas harder than listening to Alex. With Alex, my gut agrees.
Alex is a manic depressant, which makes him so entertaining to listen to. He and Savage should co-host a show together. It would be epic.

Anti Federalist
01-20-2012, 07:24 AM
I think that's unfortunate.

If he sounded like a simpering NPR host I would have tuned him out long ago.

The bombastic-ness, accuracy, and just straight up honesty of this man is what keeps me tuned in!I found listening to Jason Bermas harder than listening to Alex. With Alex, my gut agrees.

That!!!