PDA

View Full Version : CNN talks about Mitt, Newt, and Rick. No mentions of Ron Paul. Get ready.

Publicani
01-19-2012, 03:22 PM
I've just watched Wolf and others talking about all other candidates for a period of time without mentioning Ron Paul. Fox have been doing the same thing for a while. CNN tone is more important because it's doing debate tonight.
Campaign, be prepared for Ron to be marginalized, ridiculed, and attacked. He will be given no time. Especially at the beginning when it matters. He will not be brought in on major topics. I don't know how to handle this best way. One thing is important though: he should be prepared for such treatment and shouldn't let CNN walk all over him.

zach
01-19-2012, 03:24 PM
It will be even more than obvious at the debate with only four of them now if they start their blackout again.

Mini-Me
01-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Apparently, this debate is going to be a free-for-all. That's good in the sense that Ron can interject whenever he want, but it's bad in the sense that he is far more well-mannered than the others. Let's pray he's getting some practice in with his team right now.

Maximus
01-19-2012, 03:27 PM
It will be even more than obvious at the debate with only four of them now if they start their blackout again.

This. It's easy to ignore 1 when there are 9 on stage. Plus with Santorum eager to attack everyone including himself, we should get plenty of time. But we need a guns-blazing Ron out there tonight. Can't be timid. Strike hard and don't back down.

PaleoPaul
01-19-2012, 03:28 PM
Ron Paul could be the only one on stage and they'd still black him out and call him unelectable.

Sean
01-19-2012, 03:29 PM
It has been this weeks narrative. They mention a fight for the conservative vote yet they leave out the most conservative candidate, Dr. Paul. In this past debate he was allowed to be attacked without always getting to respond. They also leave him out on economic issues but bring him in on "how long have you been beating your wife" type questions by the moderators.

Tyler_Durden
01-19-2012, 03:29 PM
//

ItsTime
01-19-2012, 03:30 PM
Ron Paul could be the only one on stage and they'd still black him out and call him unelectable.

You mean like what they did in this interview? They talked about everyone but the person they were interviewing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYPcs1dQJvM

Babylon
01-19-2012, 03:31 PM

Yep.
And, this is where RP's numbers will begin to fall. Fast.
It's what happened last time.

People might have been disgusted with the moderators, but they became even more attuned to the fact anyone who is capable of being bullied by Anderson Cooper is not someone we want as a President. Regardless of what his policies are.

I'm praying for a miracle.

But, RP may find -- as he did when the 4-man debates began in 2008 -- that if he isn't willing to fight for us, nobody will fight for him.

cartemj06
01-19-2012, 04:33 PM
just discussed RP. fairly balnced. not too much praise but they did acknowledge him.

Paulitics 2011
01-19-2012, 04:35 PM
On the plus side, the other candidates have some quite negative things coming out right now.

amonasro
01-19-2012, 04:40 PM
I just listened to about 45 minutes of neocon trash radio in the car. It's a local show but very establishment with the regular ABC newsbreaks every 15 minutes or so. Lots of talk about everyone BUT you-know-who. They even talked about the new Rassmussen poll with Ron in 3rd, but failed to mention him (they mentioned Santorum).

The only time they said his name is when they let an old hag Gingrich supporter on the air that called him crazy.

alucard13mmfmj
01-19-2012, 04:48 PM
Ron needs to get mad!!!! He needs to get angry and just go at them like a mama bear protecting her cubs (we are his cubs ^^). I agree with a previous poster that if he is too polite and manner minded.. he will appear as weak. It just seems that warmongers also want a tough guy president who likes to pick on people. GET ANGRY RON PAUL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epvmNF-uaus

archangel689
01-19-2012, 04:53 PM
I've just watched Wolf and others talking about all other candidates for a period of time without mentioning Ron Paul. Fox have been doing the same thing for a while. CNN tone is more important because it's doing debate tonight.
Campaign, be prepared for Ron to be marginalized, ridiculed, and attacked. He will be given no time. Especially at the beginning when it matters. He will not be brought in on major topics. I don't know how to handle this best way. One thing is important though: he should be prepared for such treatment and shouldn't let CNN walk all over him.

Ron should be wearing a wire. With Judge Nap, Rand Paul and Tom Woods on the other side.

Publicani
01-20-2012, 12:14 AM
I don't know if the campaign read this thread, but they sure were ready!
I think it was the first time in debates I saw Dr. Paul calling media for ignoring him.
The audience support when realizing unfair treatment of Paul was awesome!
Of course in the after debate discussion CNN went back to the blackout.