View Full Version : Attack ad idea: Expose the draft dodgers (Romney+Gingrich), RP is THE veteran in the race

01-19-2012, 03:17 PM
Both Romney and Gingrich are draft dodgers. Ron Paul is the only veteran remaining in the race after Perry dropped out today. This contrast could make a great attack ad which could win over some people who are hesitating to support RP because of his foreign policy positions. Additionally, the military donations numbers could be used to show whom the troops really support.

Here is some material which might be useful:

Gingrich had his famous exchange with Ron Paul which ended in the great RP soundbite "I went".

Romney protested FOR the war and against the sit-in protesters, but went to France to work as a Mormon "missionary".

Romney is the guy on the right:

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002390413/420273462_article_2083002_0F5B49EB00000578_536_634 x495_answer_6_xlarge.jpeg

Santorum might also become a part of the ad: He tries to mislead voters on having served in the military in this recent ad (@ 0:14 "Served 8 years on Armed Services")

01-23-2012, 12:01 AM
With all due respect to Gov. Perry for his service as a pilot in the United States Air Force (my service) he stepped out of the race. Congressman Paul is the only veteran on the stage. Personally, I don't think that a person should be President unless they served so that they will at least have a direct understanding of what war means. I know, I hear the counter arguments all the time, I am just expressing my opinion on the matter.

Dr. Paul could demonstrate by his status as a veteran, an officer in the United States Air Force, that has committed to the country for his entire life. Where was Speaker Gingrich or Senator Santorum "marriage is a privilege."