PDA

View Full Version : So will Hannity follow Rush's lead and defend open marriage/affairs, too?

MsDoodahs
01-19-2012, 01:41 PM
hmmmm......

What about Levin? Does he claim to be a "conservative?"

donnay
01-19-2012, 01:43 PM
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

The traitors are in full force today!

Indy Vidual
01-19-2012, 01:44 PM
It would be interesting to hear him try that.
In related news:
Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone? ;)

MsDoodahs
01-19-2012, 02:04 PM
It would be interesting to hear him try that.
In related news:
Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone? ;)

lol..... if only they would live it.....

By the way - it is a line from an old Hank Williams, Jr song - The Coalition to Ban Coalitions. Which I shall link to the youtube and you shall listen....to some great twangy stuff.

http://youtu.be/MrXnDbOpxU4

great message tune....

smithtg
01-19-2012, 02:04 PM
hannity will just say he has already covered this topic on his show and won't talk any more about it. He bitches about Ron Paul's newsletters and that he is 'vetting' him, but when it comes to something Newt did in his past he feels like he was 'already been tough on him' and it doesnt matter because apparently as long as you agree with Hannity on the issues, being a serial liar is ok

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-19-2012, 03:26 PM
as long as you agree with Hannity on the issues, being a serial liar is ok

As long as you tell the same lies as Hannity, being a serial liar is ok.

evilfunnystuff
01-19-2012, 03:56 PM
lol..... if only they would live it.....

By the way - it is a line from an old Hank Williams, Jr song - The Coalition to Ban Coalitions. Which I shall link to the youtube and you shall listen....to some great twangy stuff.

http://youtu.be/MrXnDbOpxU4

great message tune....

Haven't heard this in ages.

Steve-in-NY
01-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Of course he will. Everyone will. Every single talking head will say that adultery is no problem, and neither is infidelity. Lobbying is also not a problem, nor are ethics violations or flip flopping. Know what else isn't a big deal? Ignoring the Constitution.. or following the law. None of that is important, even though they said it was once, they were wrong because thats the narrative NOW, and everyone will forget LATER, remember? Of course not. Now then...

OMFG! LOOK! RON PAUL FLIES FIRST CLASS SOMETIMES!

The One
01-19-2012, 04:53 PM
Hannity is a douche, but this would be a stretch for him. I'd be surprised if he goes that route.

Wow, I can't believe I just said that.

Liberty74
01-19-2012, 05:07 PM
The fake conservative talk radio whores owned by BAIN have completely lost it. :p

CaptainAmerica
01-19-2012, 05:09 PM
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

The traitors are in full force today!

and Cheating is Success, and adultery is okay, and open marriage is the next step to becoming a grandpa........according to NEWT

cajuncocoa
01-19-2012, 05:10 PM
So, did he defend open marriage? He gives me a headache, I can't take his (and Levin's) whiny voice so I didn't listen...but I want to know!