PDA

View Full Version : PPPPolls tweet ppppolls PublicPolicyPolling only candidates up from 2 wks ago, Paul, Gingr

sailingaway
01-19-2012, 11:10 AM
ppppolls PublicPolicyPolling
Colbert's 8% up from 5% two weeks ago. Only other candidates rising since then are Gingrich and Paul: publicpolicypolling.com/main/2012/01/g

MsDoodahs
01-19-2012, 11:14 AM
Colbert is attempting to keep liberal young folk from voting for Ron.

He's a tool of the BOzo administration.

blazeKing
01-19-2012, 11:16 AM
He's not going to be on the ballot right? Could actually help us if they go out to vote and they don't see Colbert..they'll vote for Ron probably.

Student Of Paulism
01-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Uh wtf? Are you kidding me? Is colbert even an official presidential candidtate? 8%!!? I would find this humorous if it was a joke, but is he actually legit and taking votes from RP/diluting the process?

freneticentropy
01-19-2012, 11:17 AM
ppppolls PublicPolicyPolling
Colbert's 8% up from 5% two weeks ago. Only other candidates rising since then are Gingrich and Paul: publicpolicypolling.com/main/2012/01/g

They are not seriously including Colbert, are they? He's not even on the ballot. Why would they include him? Makes no sense.

The Free Hornet
Colbert is attempting to keep liberal young folk from voting for Ron.

He's a tool of the BOzo administration.

Maybe. Turnout of a younger demographic is key and he might be a net gain.

unknown
He's not going to be on the ballot right? Could actually help us if they go out to vote and they don't see Colbert..they'll vote for Ron probably.

Can someone clarify this point? I thought he wasnt going to be on the ballot?

moonbat
01-19-2012, 11:20 AM

He's running ads sayign to vote for Herman Cain since he (Colbert) isn't on the ballot.

Brett85
01-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Colbert?

ds21089
01-19-2012, 11:22 AM
He's running ads sayign to vote for Herman Cain since he (Colbert) isn't on the ballot.

And Cain, whom isn't running anymore, is?

ShaneEnochs
01-19-2012, 11:22 AM
Colbert is taking Cain's spot.

ShaneEnochs
01-19-2012, 11:23 AM
And Cain, whom isn't running anymore, is?

Yep

Cinderella
01-19-2012, 11:26 AM
I saw that the other night on his show. The establishment will do anything to stop Ron Paul.

cdw
01-19-2012, 11:26 AM
Well, at least we know that the last debate didn't hurt Ron, it gave him a little boost even. That's always a good thing. It didn't give him the gigantic boost that we hoped, but it didn't hurt him either. This bodes well for the next states. Keep up the momentum, campaign.

moonbat
01-19-2012, 11:27 AM
Yes, Cain is on the ballot and Colbert is saying a vote for Cain is a vote for Colbert...

Tyler_Durden
01-19-2012, 11:27 AM

^^^ this! CNN even played it up for him and showed his Cain is still on the ballot and a "vote for Cain is a vote for Colbert"

moonbat
01-19-2012, 11:28 AM
I saw that the other night on his show. The establishment will do anything to stop Ron Paul.

Agreed... I think Herman Cain is going along with it for that very reason.

Mr. Rapp
01-19-2012, 11:36 AM
PPP said in an alternate universe colbert would be on the ballot at 8% up from 5%. People need to stop panicking. They said it was just for fun.

trey4sports
01-19-2012, 11:41 AM
yeah, Colbert is just a tool who is trying to supress ron paul turnout. Because, of course everything is a conspiracy against Ron Paul. Self-interest never has anything to do with it. Because, of course, every move is centered around stopping Ron Paul.... who is polling in 3rd place...

beardedlinen
01-19-2012, 11:47 AM
yeah, Colbert is just a tool who is trying to supress ron paul turnout. Because, of course everything is a conspiracy against Ron Paul. Self-interest never has anything to do with it. Because, of course, every move is centered around stopping Ron Paul.... who is polling in 3rd place...

^This.

If anything, Colbert and Stewart have been showing how ridiculously absurd the entire process is. They belong to no one but themselves.

icon124
01-19-2012, 11:48 AM

thank you for this...some people around here are down right scared of their own shadow...colbert is not in a conspiracy to take votes from RP....come on already. That type of stuff is what keeps people away................

KingNothing
01-19-2012, 11:51 AM

...Yeah, that.

Or a comedian saw an opportunity to both inject himself further into American culture and mock an absurd aspect of it at the same time.

Not everything is a covert conspiracy against Paul. Seriously, if every single vote that goes to Colbert/Cain went to Paul, we'd still get third in SC. No?

sailingaway
01-19-2012, 11:53 AM

the people voting for Ron aren't doing it as a joke.