PDA

View Full Version : December 15th & 16th, a little nervous. :(

StephenTC
11-11-2007, 01:26 AM
Hi everyone,

So I think the Tea Party is an excellent idea, and no matter what it looks like it's kicking off. I am a bit nervous, though about the 15th. Now as I know it, that's the bill of rights day, and as I've seen in the forums that's our nation go out and bang down people's doors day and tell them how Ron Paul can save them the money to buy another door :-p.

Seriously though, I've seen some videos that are calling for a 15th and 16th donation. I'm nervous about this because, A: it doesn't seem contiguous between all sources that the 15th might also a donation day and B: It'll dilute the effect of a 1 day haul.

If the 15th is a public go out and show your love day, I'm hoping we can all spread the message to EMPHASIS the difference between the 15th and the 16th, we don't want people donating all their money on the 15th when it could be put to better use on the 16th.

Ron Paul buys more advertising when he has money rather than when he spends it :D!

Shaun
11-11-2007, 01:28 AM
The 15th is CANCELLED. Let everyone know.
The only date that 99% of us are focused on is Dec 16th and the ONLY site we are focused on is Trevor and teams site at teaparty07.com
Focus, focus, focus.
Oh, yeah, and ..**** YOU FRANK!

ronpaulfan
11-11-2007, 01:32 AM
Seriously though, I've seen some videos that are calling for a 15th and 16th donation. I'm nervous about this because, A: it doesn't seem contiguous between all sources that the 15th might also a donation day and B: It'll dilute the effect of a 1 day haul.

I think the "underdog" video is the only one saying to donate on both days. Unfortunately, the video is so awesome, everyone's watching and 5-staring it anyway.

NewEnd
11-11-2007, 01:35 AM
when sayiogn fuck you frank, you should add the lutz too... that way he will soon google will start makign top searches say fuck you frank luntz

StephenTC
11-11-2007, 01:38 AM
Is it possible to contact him and have it edited without losing it's ratings?

Shaun
11-11-2007, 01:39 AM
I will, thanks for that..
My best,
Shaun.

ronpaulfan
11-11-2007, 01:59 AM
Is it possible to contact him and have it edited without losing it's ratings?

Only way to edit a YouTube video is to delete & repost.

He reposted a new version here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDqneN4weE

Give it 5 stars, save it as a favorite and post a comment so it's back to the YouTube front page! :)

LibertyEagle
11-11-2007, 02:03 AM
C'mon, please clean up the language here. :(

SeanEdwards
11-11-2007, 02:10 AM
C'mon, please clean up the language here. :(

That's tiresome. Your nagging isn't going to get anyone to change their use of language. Get over it.

SwordOfShannarah
11-11-2007, 03:07 AM
Just remember we're being watched. It's not a bad suggestion.

Richandler
11-11-2007, 03:16 AM
Oh my the website works now.

ronpaulyourmom
11-11-2007, 03:47 AM
I think the "underdog" video is the only one saying to donate on both days. Unfortunately, the video is so awesome, everyone's watching and 5-staring it anyway.

He already changed this video, it no longer has the 15th in it.