PDA

View Full Version : It is time for Indiana to get Delegates

Melissa
01-19-2012, 08:07 AM
Please please be a delegate...Indiana and Ron Paul needs you

Ok if you want to know where to go to turn in your signatures or you want to be a delegate here are the district coordinators and their emails that can help you out

State Coordinator Melissa Burger -mline73@aol.com

District 1. Charlie Kochenash - cakochenash@gmail.com
District 2. Rusty Wilson - rwwilson75@yahoo.com
District 3. Melissa Burger - Mline73@aol.com or Christine Shrock - cshrock.10@comcast.net
District 4 James Werner - jcwerner.com@gmail.com
District 5 Gloria Long - cd5@tarfish.com
District 6 Smiley Courtney ceramiccts@msn.com Janet Brown - janbrown4liberty@gmail.com
District 7 Emilee and Alex Goga - indistrict7@gmail.com or Phil Smith - indycoder@gmail.com
District 8 Brad Linzy - electrictoothsyndrome@gmail.com
District 9 Cindy Grow - CD9Delegate@comcast.net and Greg Knott - gknott21@yahoo.com

Melissa
01-19-2012, 06:36 PM
bumb

mosquitobite
01-22-2012, 04:51 PM
party in Indy! :)

Melissa
02-02-2012, 08:09 AM
bump

mosquitobite
02-05-2012, 07:36 AM
Bump. Friday is the deadline to file!

mosquitobite
02-07-2012, 11:25 PM
badabump!

jsgolfman
02-23-2012, 12:20 AM
Melissa, I'm running for delegate again this election in Johnson County. Would it be possible to get a list of other RP supporters running in my county so we can make sure to vote for the proper people?

Melissa
02-23-2012, 11:25 AM
yes we will be doing that but for now we are trying to get through the challenge process

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
03-01-2012, 09:28 PM
Is there a map someplace that shows the districts? I have at least one delegate signed up in Jeffersonville, IN and maybe 2 or 3. But I do not know what district that is, and they don't either.

Melissa
03-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Is there a map someplace that shows the districts? I have at least one delegate signed up in Jeffersonville, IN and maybe 2 or 3. But I do not know what district that is, and they don't either. http://www.in.gov/legislative/house_republicans/rd/pdfs/Congressional.pdf

You can also send them my email and I will get them where they need to be thanks

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
03-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Thanks. He just got challenged and lost because he did not vote in the primary in 08. Is there a remedy or defense for that?

Btw, I'm pretty pissed at him over that. He said he had a personal shit-storm going on, and, imo, it will be nothing compared to the shit-storm he's in for after 4 more years of Obama or Romney and detention camps.

Melissa
03-03-2012, 07:12 AM
Thanks. He just got challenged and lost because he did not vote in the primary in 08. Is there a remedy or defense for that?

Btw, I'm pretty pissed at him over that. He said he had a personal shit-storm going on, and, imo, it will be nothing compared to the shit-storm he's in for after 4 more years of Obama or Romney and detention camps. Not at this time there is nothing we can do..we tried to challenge the challenge and had a great defense but to no avail so at this time we continue to move forward

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
03-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Not at this time there is nothing we can do..we tried to challenge the challenge and had a great defense but to no avail so at this time we continue to move forward

grrr. Thanks for the response. He said he will do what he can otherwise, so let me know if there things he can do that will be helpful to anyone else sharing our cause.