PDA

View Full Version : GOP Convention Winner , Ron Paul vs Status Quo(Obama Republicans) Poll ??

speciallyblend
01-19-2012, 06:58 AM
Hi RPF, it has been an emotional rollercoaster so far but i can't help but see a Ron Paul Nomination at the GOP convention In Tampa FL. While the campaigning continues i can't help but see a Ron Paul Victory over the obama republicans. If the gop cannot see the writing on the walls by the convention? Then i would suggest the gop voters will kill/weaken or destroy the gop by nominating an obama republican(biggovgop liberals,romney,newt,santorum,perry).

We place top 3 in sc/fl and then move on to expose the obama republicans(status quo gop) in the upcoming states. Then the republican party only has 2 options at the gop convention. Ron Paul or Obama Big Gov Status Quo. Which will you choose? Ron Paul or Obama Republicans(fake conservatives)

Attack the obama republicans on NDAA,SOPA,PIPA,undeclared illegal wars and the obama biggovgop policies of the gop establishment.

What issues should we attack the obama republicans on? I think we hit the nail on the head above but if i forgot something please add.

speciallyblend
01-19-2012, 07:06 AM
No One But Paul, i voted Ron Paul over Obama!