PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for the SC debate tonight

TER
01-19-2012, 12:21 AM
Please pray today to God to grant Ron Paul wisdom, strength and grace for tonight's extremely important debate.

At home, or while driving, or eating, walking, whatever, whenever, pray to our Higher Power for assistance. Pray to God that the good doctor will be victorious, to the glory of God above.

Okie RP fan
01-19-2012, 12:24 AM
Bump this thread throughout the day today.

Heavenly Father, we ask that you may please grant Dr. Ron Paul the energy and ability to convey his message effectively. Please, we ask that you may open the eyes and ears of those watching and listening. Amen.

CaptainAmerica
01-19-2012, 12:29 AM
Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

The Beatitudes

He said:
3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

for those of you who also pray. Pray for peace ,there are a lot of people suffering out there and Ron Paul is trying to stop the collateral damage and all the unnecessary use of force.

seekingliberty
01-19-2012, 03:30 AM
Will continue to do so. I pray often for Dr. Paul and that people will open their ears, eyes and heart to the message and really see what is going on around us.

libertythor
01-19-2012, 03:39 AM
I am praying for a stellar debate performance by Ron Paul!

Paulatized
01-19-2012, 05:28 AM
I pray God's blessings on Dr. Ron Paul and his family. I pray that he is able to express the truth of his message with such clarity and conviction that the the hearts and minds of those who hear it will be touched.

Lucille
01-19-2012, 08:56 AM
So I have this Bible Gateway Verse of the Day (http://win.softpedia.com/dyn-search.php?search_term=verse+of+the+day&x=0&y=0) desktop gadget, and just guess what today's is.

That's right. Matthew 7:12.

Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

I take it as a sign.

I'm also wondering if the people in SC who have the same gadget are recalling that debate audience's disgraceful booing when Ron invoked the Golden Rule.

A. Havnes
01-19-2012, 08:58 AM
Bumping for much needed prayer. I especially pray that Ron Paul will clarify his foreign policy to make it sound strong, not negative.

mosquitobite
01-19-2012, 09:03 AM
I truly believe the difference between this election and the last one is how many of us are raising our voices to the Lord to ask for His favor!

Heavenly Father,
I pray that you continue to send Your wisdom through the Holy Spirit to Dr Paul. Give his words strength and power, and allow them to pierce the hearts of those who are currently hardened to the message of liberty.

Amen

freejack
01-19-2012, 09:04 AM
I pray that the audience will be respectful when he speaks, even when they don't agree with what he has to say. I also pray that Ron will remain unflustered when attacked.

wgadget
01-19-2012, 09:05 AM
I pray that the truth will win...here on earth. Just this once.

brushfire
01-19-2012, 09:07 AM
Bumping for completely unnecessary prayers to non-existent gods.

In case you have yet to notice, i'll let you in on a secret.....

(they don't work!)

neg rep.. RP is a Christian. Its unfortunate you have to come to this thread to deliberately sh!t on other RP supporters. I see you doing this frequently.

Have some respect...

Clem Kadiddlehopper
01-19-2012, 09:10 AM
I certainly pray that God will prosper Ron Paul's efforts tonight.

Joseph
01-19-2012, 09:49 AM
When God told Moses to be His spokesperson to the people of Israel, one of Moses' excuses was that he was not a good speaker and God said I'll teach you what to say. I have heard many people complain that Ron Paul does not always articulate his points well enough. Tonight is a debate let us pray today that God will give Ron Paul the words he needs to reach the hearts and minds of the voters. Let us pray that God softens the hearts and minds to the message of those who hear Ron Paul. Let us pray that God grants wisdom to the Campaign as they move forward past South Carolina.

donnay
01-19-2012, 03:50 PM
Dear Heavenly Father,

We ask that you guide Dr. Paul tonight. Give him the words to say to the people whom have been deceived and lied to, by the media and politicians, for so long, and that their eyes may be opened by his words tonight.

Please protect Dr. Paul, his family, his crew and his supporters from dangers, accidents, harm and the evils we face daily.

We ask these things in Jesus' name...

Amen

Tunink
01-19-2012, 03:52 PM
Amen.

olehounddog
01-19-2012, 03:56 PM
Amen

BuddyRey
01-19-2012, 04:06 PM
Amen.

madcat033
01-19-2012, 04:17 PM
Dear Heavenly Father,

We ask that you guide Dr. Paul tonight. Give him the words to say to the people whom have been deceived and lied to, by the media and politicians, for so long, and that their eyes may be opened by his words tonight.

Please protect Dr. Paul, his family, his crew and his supporters from dangers, accidents, harm and the evils we face daily.

Amen

Shouldn't it be "Dear Campaign Staff"?

V3n
01-19-2012, 04:19 PM
I say this prayer in agreement with you. Amen.

squirekyle
01-19-2012, 04:20 PM
Amen. Give him peace and help him to stay calm and answer every question clearly and truthfully. Thank you LORD.

pacelli
01-19-2012, 04:24 PM
I am NOT a religious person.

However, this debate is SOOOOO important for the cause of LIBERTY, so I must state emphatically:

THERE WILL BE A (non-violent)SHOOTOUT IN SOUTH CAROLINA THIS EVENING. LET US SEE WHAT COMES OF THIS.....

Perry's gone, Gangrene Gingrich is SOL, Sanitarium is still frothy, and Romney is still floppin' on the ground. God bless Ron Paul's energy levels, attention, and directness in conveying the message of liberty.

LONG LIVE PAUL

ericthethe
01-19-2012, 04:25 PM
Not religious but I support the sentiments of the OP. Let's hope the good doctor has an equally good debate!

I'm sure he'll be extra cautious to not have a repeat of Monday.

ds21089
01-19-2012, 04:29 PM
Lord, please grant Paul the clarity to elaborate on his foreign policy without the knuckleheads trying to twist his every word. Grant him the strength to row his powerful message through the sea of lies. Let him not falter as he shines a ray of wisdom in a dark place, tainted by the beasts of greed and hatred.

nc4rp
01-19-2012, 04:32 PM
I approve this message

afwjam
01-19-2012, 04:33 PM
Ron Paul helps give me faith, the light is stronger in me thanks to him. God bless you Paul.

MsDoodahs
01-19-2012, 04:33 PM
Amen.

freejack
01-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Dear Heavenly Father,

Amen

Lord, please grant Paul the clarity to elaborate on his foreign policy without the knuckleheads trying to twist his every word. Grant him the strength to row his powerful message through the sea of lies. Let him not falter as he shines a ray of wisdom in a dark place, tainted by the beasts of greed and hatred.

Amen and Amen.

Freedom Patriot
01-19-2012, 04:38 PM
Amen.

Philadelphia76
01-19-2012, 04:51 PM
Lovely prayer.

Amen!

mikeforliberty
01-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Dear God please steady Dr. Paul's voice and open the ears of the people. Help us bring this nation into the light of liberty, responsibility, and love.

Amen.

jamezelle
01-19-2012, 04:59 PM
Amen

lilymc
01-19-2012, 05:01 PM
Dear God please steady Dr. Paul's voice and open the ears of the people. Help us bring this nation into the light of liberty, responsibility, and love.

Amen.

Beautiful prayer. Amen! :)

Luieburger
01-19-2012, 05:03 PM
God doesn't pick candidates. Only we have the power to help Ron win.

That said.

Amen.

alucard13mmfmj
01-19-2012, 05:10 PM
I am not religious, but I really hope that Ron Paul will get a miracle @_@;;; If there is a higher power out there... please save us from tyranny and give Ron the power.

lasenorita
01-19-2012, 05:11 PM
Let Your will be done. Amen.

Kingfisher
01-19-2012, 05:16 PM
Amen!

TER
01-19-2012, 05:17 PM

Amen

Shane Harris
01-19-2012, 05:22 PM
may the truth set people free. may those with closed ears and shut eyes listen to the wisdom of freedom and see the truth and genuine character in Ron Paul. May those with corrupt intentions and deceitful words be exposed. may there be justice for those who follow in the lord and may the honest and humble and meek be exalted for their virtue. amen

Endthefednow
01-19-2012, 05:24 PM

Amen

InTradePro
01-19-2012, 05:29 PM
Open the hearts of men so they may see the truth.

Amen

green73
01-19-2012, 05:30 PM
Amen.

Darthbrooklyn
01-19-2012, 05:32 PM

Amen

twomp
01-19-2012, 05:39 PM
Amen!! =)

opinionatedfool
01-19-2012, 05:40 PM
God doesn't pick candidates. Only we have the power to help Ron win.

That said.

Amen.

Hmm... maybe he'll do so well tonight you'll change your mind!

vita3
01-19-2012, 05:42 PM
God please give Dr.Paul strength & composure, tonite+

nasaal
01-19-2012, 05:49 PM
Hmm... maybe he'll do so well tonight you'll change your mind!
Didn't do it in 08, didn't do it in 88, and won't do it this time. We have free will, our fate is in our hands. If God picked leaders, GWB wouldn't have even made the cheerleader squad.

opinionatedfool
01-19-2012, 05:54 PM
Who deleted my prayer post and why? And who moved the thread? There are "religeous" people here who feel prayer is a grassroots effort.

flightlesskiwi
01-19-2012, 05:59 PM
Father God,

I come to you in the Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, Who so humbly gave Himself as a sacrifice so that we may have life through Him. I pray for the armor of God on Ron Paul, and on all those who truly follow You.

Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God...
(Ephesians 6:14-17)

Most of all, I pray that Your will be done.

Amen.

manny229
01-19-2012, 05:59 PM
Father God,

I come to you in the Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, Who so humbly gave Himself as a sacrifice so that we may have life through Him. I pray the for armor of God on Ron Paul, and on all those who truly follow You.

Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God...
(Ephesians 6:14-17)

Most of all, I pray that Your will be done.

Amen.

Amen

Tinnuhana
01-19-2012, 06:02 PM
Lord, not only I pray that not only does Ron express his ideas as you lead him, but that you open the ears of the "careless and calloused waking up".Help us stay steadfast as we uphold Dr. Paul in prayer, as Aaron and Joshua upheld the arms of Moses during the battle.

Barrex
01-19-2012, 06:13 PM
God help these sinners to help Ron Paul become president.
Amen.

CJLauderdale4
01-19-2012, 06:18 PM
May the Creator of all Liberty bless Ron Paul and our nation tonight.

Lord Xar
01-19-2012, 06:18 PM
Dear God, and Jesus,

Please watch over Ron Paul tonight and fill his heart with your passion and fire for truth. Let him unleash upon these false men
so that they are revealed for the charlatans they truly are. Let him be strong of courage, spirit and heart. Let him be your herald
tonight.

amen

arKangel
01-19-2012, 06:21 PM
Amen

bunklocoempire
01-19-2012, 06:23 PM
Amen. thanks everyone.:)

opinionatedfool
01-19-2012, 06:39 PM
Dear Lord,

Please give Ron Paul wisdom tonight. Help him speak with great profoundness and clarity. When all is said and done, I ask that the victory would be so amazing people would say, "Only God could do that!" In Jesus name, Amen.

lonekeeper
01-19-2012, 06:53 PM
When God told Moses to be His spokesperson to the people of Israel, one of Moses' excuses was that he was not a good speaker and God said I'll teach you what to say. I have heard many people complain that Ron Paul does not always articulate his points well enough. Tonight is a debate let us pray today that God will give Ron Paul the words he needs to reach the hearts and minds of the voters. Let us pray that God softens the hearts and minds to the message of those who hear Ron Paul. Let us pray that God grants wisdom to the Campaign as they move forward past South Carolina.

Amen

Patrick Henry
01-19-2012, 06:58 PM
Dear Lord,

if it is your will, please give Dr. Paul eloquent speech and the ability to open the hearts and minds of those to the message of liberty.

in Jesus' name. Amen.

Okie RP fan
01-19-2012, 07:03 PM
Amen

Hospitaller
01-19-2012, 07:03 PM
Deliver us lord from every evil

Amen

Lord Xar
01-19-2012, 07:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWx4phg_KvY

donnay
01-19-2012, 09:08 PM
Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for guiding Dr. Paul tonight. He did a wonderful job, and I hope his words were able to open up some eyes and hearts this evening. Please continue to guide and protect him, his family, his crew and his supporters.

In Jesus' name

Amen

TER
01-19-2012, 09:13 PM
Glory to You, our God, glory to You!

flightlesskiwi
01-19-2012, 09:17 PM
Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for guiding Dr. Paul tonight. He did a wonderful job, and I hope his words were able to open up some eyes and hearts this evening. Please continue to guide and protect him, his family, his crew and his supporters.

In Jesus' name

Amen

Amen!!!! Thank you for blessing us with your grace!!

MsDoodahs
01-19-2012, 09:31 PM
Amen!!!!

lasenorita
01-19-2012, 09:32 PM
"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak."

— Isaiah 40:29 (http://bible.cc/isaiah/40-29.htm)

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day."

— 2 Corinthians 4:16 (http://bible.cc/2_corinthians/4-16.htm)

TER
01-20-2012, 12:36 AM
A Prayer of Thanksgiving by St Basil the Great:

O Existing One, Master Lord, God, almighty and adorable Father: It is truly meet and right and befitting the majesty of Thy holiness that we should praise Thee, hymn Thee, bless Thee, worship Thee, give thanks unto Thee and glorify Thee, the only truly existing God, and offer unto Thee with contrite heart and spirit of humility this our rational worship; for Thou art He that hath graciously bestowed upon us the knowledge of Thy truth.

And who is sufficient to speak of Thy mighty acts, to make all Thy praises to be heard, or to tell of all Thy wonders at every season?

O Master of all, Lord of heaven and earth, and of all creation both visible and invisible, Who sittest upon the throne of glory and beholdest the depths, Who art unoriginate, invisible, immutable, the Father of our Lord: the great God and Savior Jesus Christ, our Hope, Who is the Image of Thy goodness, the Seal of equal type, in Himself showing forth Thee, the Father, the living Word, the true God, the Wisdom before all ages, the Life, Sanctification, Power, the true Light, through Whom the Holy Spirit was manifested: the Spirit of truth, the Gift of adoption, the Pledge of the inheritance to come, the First-fruits of eternal good things, the life-giving Power, the Fountain of sanctification, by Whom enabled every rational and intelligent creature doth serve Thee and ascribe to Thee perpetual praise, for all things are Thy servants.

Filled thus with great awe at Thine immeasurable mercies and love, do Thou receive the unfeigned praise and thanksgiving of our unworthy hearts for all that Thou hast provided for us in this world and the next, and enable us to walk before Thee in holiness and purity all the days of our life in fitting gratitude for Thy loving-kindness to us;

For blessed art Thou O Holy Father together with Thy Son, our Lord Jesus Christ to Whom, with Thee and the Holy Spirit, be all honor and glory and worship, now and every and unto ages of ages.

Amen.

Shane Harris
01-20-2012, 12:53 AM
Dear Heavenly Father,

In Jesus' name

Amen

amen

lilymc
01-20-2012, 01:01 AM
THANK YOU God! We have been praying that eyes will be opened and now we can see that happening. Thank you for Ron Paul, thank you for giving him courage and guidance, and thank you that his honesty and sincerity was so evident tonight. Even people who don't like him gave him credit tonight for doing well, and that is amazing! Thank you for giving us this chance to restore this nation and get back to the principles that this nation is supposed to stand for. Lord, please continue to give wisdom, courage and strength to Dr. Paul. And I pray that even though the media is ignoring him, that people will be able to see that for what it is, and that MORE people will come to support him. We love you, Lord and we give YOU the glory.

In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen

opinionatedfool
01-20-2012, 06:19 AM
Thank you Lord for an answer to prayer last night!

Maybe we should be praying for Ron Paul more!

Tinnuhana
01-23-2012, 07:00 PM
Reviving this thread for the deate this evening (first in Florida).

Father, we know that there are so many out there,like the remnant spoken of to the prophet, who understand freedom and are looking for a dandidate that speaks for them. I pray that coming up to the Florida primary, and during this debate, that their eyes and ears are opened to Ron Paul's message.