PDA

View Full Version : On pace for 400K today after 1 hr

Zydeco
11-11-2007, 12:05 AM
OK, so maybe not what we hoped for...but it is Saturday night, and a lot of people are out and about or just plain asleep...so we must reserve judgment on the day's success or failure until tomorrow (i.e. later today)...could surge tomorrow, or could be only a "modest" success...we shall see...goodnight everyone! :D

terlinguatx
11-11-2007, 12:08 AM

couvi
11-11-2007, 12:09 AM
OK, so maybe not what we hoped for...but it is Saturday night, and a lot of people are out and about or just plain asleep...so we must reserve judgment on the day's success or failure until tomorrow (i.e. later today)...could surge tomorrow, or could be only a "modest" success...we shall see...goodnight everyone! :D

Remember how the donations started going way up on the morning of November the 5th? And that day didn't start on a "going out" night. $500,000 would be a very conservative estimate, in my opinion.

Maybe people will come home drunk later and give way more than they should...

Cindy
The hourly avergae will go up by a lot between 8:00 A.M. and 8:00 P.M. with a final spike in the last hour.

I am happy with the start. Blows to learn $380 we did at the store may not show up so we also kicked in an extra $100 cash donation.

I wish we could get absolute word from HQ if store purchses will be reflected in the daily haul.

Ron Paul Fan
If the pace doesn't quicken we won't get to 1 million which is the goal. We should strive for this. When everyone wakes up in the morning I think we'll see it pick up.

monotony
11-11-2007, 12:20 AM
The pace will go up at 8:00am and stay constant until midnight. Look at any graph on ronpaulgraphs.com and it shows a slow slope from 12-8, and then a very predictable line from then on. It will be more accurate to take the 8:00-9:00 average and project that out.

steph3n
11-11-2007, 12:23 AM
I am going to hold off on donating a bit longer i want others to step up then I will give :D I can't give much more (legally) so I want to see it go to a good 8million or something when I give.....being selfish!

Naraku
11-11-2007, 12:42 AM
I think it will at least be at $100,000 by 8 A.M. and then things are really gonna blow, remember there's gonna be the stress test and the Ron Paul Money Bomb people don't have their donation planned until 1:00 P.M. Even more, it's a Sunday so a lot of people are gonna have free time compared to November 5th.