PDA

View Full Version : Carol Paul Unloads on Husband Ron -- (Satire)

nasonex
01-18-2012, 07:24 PM
Interviewer: Thank you for contacting our network. You indicated that you are ready to reveal some unpleasant facts about your husband?

Carol: Yes, I am. I'm ready to share the truth about him.

Interviewer: So what did he do to bring you to this point?

Carol: Well, lots of things. It is not just one issue, but many.

Interviewer: Lets start with just one issue. What has concerned you the most about your husband?

Carol: He simply cares about other people too much.

Interviewer: That does not sound like necessarily a bad thing....

Carol: Yes it is! For years he worked as a doctor treating countless patients, even in low income areas... even those that could not pay!

Interviewer: So you are criticizing him for helping the needy?

Carol: That exactly what I'm doing! Instead of taking up a high paying specialty like plastic surgery, he decided to deliver babies and care for their mothers. Do you realize what kind of schedule an obstetrician keeps? He worked all hours of the day and night. For years I had to live with the fact he could be called into work at any moment, even during the middle of dinner!

Interviewer: But isn't that the job of a caring and dedicated doctor?

Carol: Maybe, but if he had focused more on making money instead of helping others, we would live in a multi-million dollar mansion like Romney! Do you realize our current home is on the market for only.... gasp... $270,000? Also, there is more to this guy....

Interviewer: Like what?

Carol: Well, consider the fact he has also served as a congressmen since... well... it has been so long I can't remember when he started! For years he stuck to his principles, always insisting on being there to vote against big government, tax increases, and legislation that would limit freedom. If he had only accepted the status quo and didn't oppose the neocons, his life would have been so much easier. He may have even been at home more often!

Interviewer: Didn't he oppose the Patriot Act too?

Carol: Yes, he is one of the few congressman that voted against it! He is so strongly opposed to the the molestation of children at airports by TSA agents. Quite often, he tells me the Department of Homeland Security goes way too far, and violates many of our freedoms. Why can't he just accept that big government is inevitable?!! I would rather talk to him about my new cookbook, "Ten delicious desserts you can make on a budget."

Interviewer: Did I hear that he supports the legalization of marijuana by the Federal government?

Carol: Absolutely! I don't know why he supports the idea that sick people should have access to natural, safe medicines such as marijuana. Why can't he just go with the flow, and support the pharmaceutical industry? I mean, they have pills for pain these days... Also, the nausea from chemotherapy is not too bad..

Interviewer: How does he justify his support of an end to the drug war?

Carol: He has many arguments. I try to refute them, but I have not figured out how to, yet. For example, he claims that everyone has the right to put whatever they want into their own body, as long as they do not violate the rights of others. He makes the argument that alcohol is legal, even though it is much more toxic and kills far more people than some illegal drugs, like marijuana. Then he claims that if the states allowed to decriminalize drugs, that no one would have to purchase from dealers, because people could go to pharmacies.

Interviewer: What else does he say?

Carol: He also argues that we need to keep the prisons full of the real criminals such as murderers and rapists, instead of pot smokers. Then he goes on to say if the states legalized drugs that, it would stop the drug dealing gangs in Mexico from making money. In addition, he claims that the drug prohibition is a war on black people, because so many more black people are arrested for drugs rather than white people.

Interviewer: Lets move on... you claimed that he opposes big government spending... I hear he wants to cut the military too?

Carol: Yes. He told me once that we need to build up a national defense here in the United States, rather than have troops all around the world. He claims it is not a good idea to spend billions policing the world, especially when our nation is bankrupt.

Interviewer: What about Israel? I hear that he wants to end aid to that nation.

Carol: This is what I was waiting for you to ask about! He claims that every year Israel only receives a fraction of the total aid we give to nations in the Middle East. He claims were are giving aid to enemies of Israel, like Egypt! Also, he claims that Israel has a top notch Air Force and over one hundred nuclear weapons, and that Iran can't even produce enough gasoline for their own country.

Interviewer: Wasn't Ron Paul one of the only congressman that did not condemn Israel for attacking a possible nuclear research lab in Iraq many years ago?

Carol: That is true. Personally, I don't understand why people think Israel should be expected to defend itself. It should be our responsibility to always take care of Israel! So what if we are broke, Israel needs our help!

Interviewer: So do you think Iran is a real threat to Israel?

Carol: Maybe not... their military is puny. But they may one day be able to produce a single nuclear weapon or two.

Interviewer: Well, if they don't have an Air Force to deliver such a weapon and Israel has 100 nukes, doesn't it seem like Iran is actually under threat by Israel? It seems if Iran tried anything, Israel could wipe them off the map!

Carol: But why should THEY have to defend themselves? This is ISRAEL we are talking about! They are God's CHOSEN PEOPLE, which means every nation on Earth must SACRIFICE for them! As a Christian, I cannot allow Israel to take care of itself....

Interviewer: But your husband is a Christian, and he thinks Israel should be allowed to take care of themselves. Don't you think that God wants people to be able to eventually "grow up" and take care of themselves? You act as if Israel is an infant. I don't know many infants that have a hundred nuclear missiles!

Carol: Lets change the subject.

Interviewer: OK, I hear that your husband wants to cut taxes. With all the programs the government is responsible for funding, isn't this a little far fetched?

Carol: He claims it is not far fetched if you cut a trillion dollars from the budget in the first year.

Interviewer: Do you believe him?

Carol: There is a massive amount of waste in government, but I think it would be much better for him to just "talk" about cutting government, like the other candidates. Instead, he has been pushing for cutting the size and cost of government all his life, and his voting record proves it. He voted against the bailouts, voted against increasing the debt limit, voted against TARP, and has voted against other expansions of government.

Interviewer: Do you think is track record of being for small government helps him?

Carol: It helps in some ways, but most Republicans don't really want significantly smaller government. They realize it is best to support establishment candidates like Newt and Romney, that will not "make waves" once elected. Do we really want a president that will push for smaller government once in office?

Interviewer: Well, so far I do not hear anything too damning....

Carol: Well, did you know my husband delivered black babies?

Interviewer: Well, that is not unexpected working in a low income area of Texas....

Carol: But he delivered Mexican, Chinese, and mixed babies too!

Interviewer: What does that mean?

Carol: He has respect for all races, because he has told me that everyone is a creation of God. For goodness sakes, he even delivered the stillborn baby of a black man and a white woman, when other doctors did not want to help them!

Interviewer: Actually, Ron Paul is sounding like a very decent human being....

Carol: But wait! Wait!

Interviewer: This interview is not what I expected.... Let me ask you a few questions... Perhaps we can drag up some real dirt on this candidate....

Carol: Ok.

Interviewer: Has Ron Paul ever cheated on you? How many affairs do you think he has had, since you have been married.

Carol: Well.... none. He seems to be totally in love with me.

Interviewer: Really, after all those years of marriage, he never fooled around? Not even once?

Carol: No.

Interviewer: What about building up massive amounts of debt? Do you owe any department stores large sums of money?

Carol: Ron Paul believes in sound money and fiscal responsibility. He won't even let me go on shopping sprees with our credit card! Also, have you seen our home? It is so modest! When I asked him to buy the mansion across town, he said we didn't need it!

Interviewer: What are some of his vices? Does he drink a lot? Does he smoke? Does he run around in bars and clubs?

Carol: Well, he tends his rose bushes, rides his bicycle, and occasionally eats too many chocolate chip cookies!

Interviewer: Are those cookies "magic cookies" by any chance?

Carol: Absolutely not! I even tried to spice them up with a bit of rum one time, and he didn't let me!

Interviewer: So is there any real dirt you can share to me about your husband.....

Carol: Oh, he is spending too much time this year campaigning to get the Republican nomination. He has many children and grandchildren he could be spending time with!

Interviewer: Well, he went home on New Years Eve to spend time with his family, despite the media attacking him for it...

Carol: Never mind... This interview is over!

splint
01-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Lol, someone had fun writing this :)

Bruno
01-18-2012, 07:29 PM
Pretty good stuff!

Paulitics 2011
01-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Love the title too. Haha.

unknown
01-18-2012, 07:31 PM
Someone summarize that please.

opinionatedfool
01-18-2012, 07:36 PM
Lol, +rep for the effort:)

UK4Paul
01-18-2012, 07:49 PM
Shhhh... this stuff needs to be suppressed from the American Public!

weeny25
01-18-2012, 07:50 PM
jj

Bruno
01-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Someone summarize that please.

All good satire of how Carol is upset at Ron's awesomeness.

Indy Vidual
01-18-2012, 08:07 PM
+1776 :)

nasonex
01-18-2012, 08:44 PM
Thanks everyone.

I think with Newt being exposed right now, it would be great if the campaign pushed the fact that Ron Paul....

-- Has been married once.

-- He has been married to the same woman.

-- She has never accused him of misconduct or cheating.

-- He is a steadfast Christian who believes in being faithful, and has been faithful.

-- He has never divorced.

-- This proves he is the most pro-family and pro-marriage candidate.

nasonex
01-18-2012, 08:45 PM
I also think his wife should campaign with him more, and should be interviewed for a commercial. She looks like a wholesome Mrs. Santa Claus, and we need to capitalize on that. She is not a snake, but a faithful wife.