PDA

View Full Version : Animation Destroys Logic of Voting for Unprincipled "Compromise Candidates" (FUNNY)

FreestarMediaDotCom
01-18-2012, 07:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xCpbOps4OU

Although Romney supports many of the same things as Obama some Republicans still insist on voting for him. Why? He's the only guy that can win in the general election. He's a compromise candidate but at least he can defeat the Democrat just like the last compromise candidates, Bob Dole and John McCain.

(Fellow liberty lovers: I hope you are ok with me posting it in this sub-forum. It seems to be the most active although perhaps it should be posted in one of the other backwater sub-forums like "Media". I hope you don't mind. One of the main reasons Republicans keep voting for lousy compromise candidates is because they think these middle-of-the-roaders can beat the other party's candidate. This video drives home the folly of that "logic". So I think it could be very effective at peeling off Romney votes and hopefully sending some of them to Ron Paul)

...and if the compromise candidate does get elected they grow government anyway. Either way we lose.

AhuwaleKaNaneHuna
01-18-2012, 07:35 PM
"Obema" lol cute. I was just thinking today how it seems for so many people the goal is just beating Obama, no care for with who or what is to come after that. No thought of it whatsoever, just "beat Obama". So short sighted. It's as if there is this assumption, that just because something is called the opposition, it is the opposite. Not always so.