PDA

View Full Version : Military wife tells off Neocon Kristol

squarepusher
01-18-2012, 05:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-D0rawq-FSE

sluggo
01-18-2012, 05:47 PM
Kristol has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.

flightlesskiwi
01-18-2012, 08:09 PM

yes. yes he does.

and i'm sure when she mentioned the word "draft" in the context of "military" his internal reaction was gleeful excitement.

while i did NOT like the argument she presented, i do agree, our military members and equipment are teetering on the brink of oblivion.

Revolution9
01-18-2012, 08:14 PM

Sluggo..heh..sluggo..I just have to agree with ya. That dough boy, yappy assed, drivel spattering yuppenheimer's punchable puss just makes a real man's fist clench, blood starts pounding in the ears and ya start a figurin' the quickest arc to the center of his face with maximum velocity.

Rev9

CaptainAmerica
01-18-2012, 08:21 PM
She called for instituting the draft?How about she tell him to join and enlist his own kids. FUCK this

Lishy
01-18-2012, 08:27 PM
Don't know him, but he pisses me off.

His response to the lady's statements is that America has wanted a stronger military? So that's why we invade? That doesn't make any proper sense in the English language! What in the world does invading other countries have to do with creating a stronger military!?!?!?

Is he mentally retarded?

flightlesskiwi
01-18-2012, 08:40 PM
Don't know him, but he pisses me off.

His response to the lady's statements is that America has wanted a stronger military? So that's why we invade? That doesn't make any proper sense in the English language! What in the world does invading other countries have to do with creating a stronger military!?!?!?

Is he mentally retarded?

he wants (like Willard Mittens Romney) a strong military (they want the strongest military in the world) so that the military CAN intervene throughout the world and sustain nation building efforts.

he's not mentally retarded, he is controlled by satanic aspirations of a one world government.

Vigilante
01-18-2012, 08:41 PM
Kristol, as one of the core self-declared neoconservatives, is a devote of Leo Strauss. Their strategy is to attain power over a global empire and they believe that lying is essential to move toward that goal, in a way that the people won't understand, but will be led toward that goal. They were ex Trotskyists who saw the conservative movement as their horse to ride. Nothing about their philosophy is conservative. They ought to be rounded up for treason.

Brown Sapper
01-18-2012, 08:48 PM
Like I said before it will never be enough for these chickenhawks. They will always fear their shadow looking for the next boogeyman to send other people to die for. I can't believe he actually responded by saying we need more troops and war WTF where is the logic in that. I would probably beat the shit out of this guy if I ever meet him. Couple years of probation would be worth it. I really feel for the caller cause I hear these same points weekly from alot of my friends. Fuck him and the horse he rode on.

Bern
01-18-2012, 08:48 PM
I would not be upset nor shed a tear if he choked on a kosher hot dog.

eduardo89
01-19-2012, 03:52 AM
I would not be upset nor shed a tear if he choked on a kosher hot dog.

Itīd be spun as the work of Iranian terrorists.

vita3
01-19-2012, 05:23 AM
Easy to talk about war when you & your family are not involved in it.

God Bless this lady & her family.

Paulatized
01-19-2012, 06:26 AM
"Some of us argued for a long time... that the Army and Marines were too small for the world we are living in and the foreign policy obligations we are likely to have to impose on our military, for the fighting obligations we are going to have to impose on the all voluntary military..."

foreign policy obligations we are likely to have to impose.......... fighting obligations we are going to have to impose.....
all he can see in our future is continual war, is this what the people really want???

CharlesTX
01-19-2012, 09:34 AM
If there is anybody more dangerous to the well being of the United States and Americans, it's people like Kristol and their idiotic utopian think tanks that influence American Foreign Policy. These "experts" have caused way more harm than good. I'm really surprised no good Americans have occupied Kristol's house and given him a dose of his own medicine.

Pericles
01-19-2012, 02:41 PM
It helps us in foreign policy debates to bring up the fact that the ground forces are worn out, and need years of refit in order to be ready for the next war.

You may not like the line of reasoning, but if you want to try to convince the typical Republican voter to stop the interventions, this presents an argument they can at least get their heads around it.

lester1/2jr
01-19-2012, 02:52 PM
awesome