PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a web ad.

kathy88
01-18-2012, 04:29 PM
I have no skills period with editing, etc. However, in light of all the ronpauling that's been going on with the other candidates, a video showing 1. prior mocking of the ideas, whether clips or written (then) 2. Ron Paul himself putting forth his ideas, then 3. the other candidates adopting Paul speak. (now) Perhaps it could be interspersed with "paul is a nut job, unelectable, crazy, etc...." I can see it in my mind, is anyone following?

cartemj06
01-18-2012, 04:34 PM
Yes, I think you are on to something there. I like it!

jordie
01-18-2012, 05:08 PM
I like it!

kathy88
01-19-2012, 07:31 AM
Anyone want to help me with this?

mjay2k
01-19-2012, 02:31 PM
Gather up youtube clips together and organize it up. Make sure you find the highest quality that you can for each clip. You can get this thing pretty well on the way to being created before anyone ever opens a video authoring program. I'll edit it together if you do the planning, video hunting work. :)

kathy88
01-19-2012, 06:03 PM
Gather up youtube clips together and organize it up. Make sure you find the highest quality that you can for each clip. You can get this thing pretty well on the way to being created before anyone ever opens a video authoring program. I'll edit it together if you do the planning, video hunting work. :)

Great. Thanks so much I'll get on it this weekend!