PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin's liberal constitutional arguments by Jack Hunter - excellent article!

theczar1776
01-18-2012, 03:42 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/18/mark-levins-liberal-constitutional-arguments/

ShaneEnochs
01-18-2012, 03:45 PM
I can't read past the first line. I like Jack Hunter, but when he starts out an article like this:

Mark Levin is one of the most intelligent talk radio hosts in the business.

I've had enough.

hammy
01-18-2012, 04:03 PM
Mark Levin is a parasitic vulgarity on this country and isn't qualified to talk about making toast let alone the constitution.

ShaneEnochs
01-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Mark Levin is a parasitic vulgarity on this country and isn't qualified to talk about making toast let alone the constitution.

You, sir, have quite the way with words.

rb3b3
01-18-2012, 04:06 PM
why do people out there take what levin and hannity say seriously? they are owned by bain capitol anything they say has absolutely no merit whatsoever!!!! romney basically signed their checks!

PastaRocket848
01-18-2012, 04:34 PM
why do people out there take what levin and hannity say seriously? they are owned by bain capitol anything they say has absolutely no merit whatsoever!!!! romney basically signed their checks!

come on now, we all know that isn't true and making that connection is one HELL of a stretch. stick to real issues if you want to discredit them. they give us plenty of ammo without dipping into the "kinda sorta" bucket.

ohgodno
01-18-2012, 04:37 PM

It matters because like it or not, people still actually listen to, and agree with these idiots. As long as they have control of the baby-boomer generation through the old media we'll always lose.

Liberty74
01-18-2012, 04:41 PM
come on now, we all know that isn't true and making that connection is one HELL of a stretch. stick to real issues if you want to discredit them. they give us plenty of ammo without dipping into the "kinda sorta" bucket.

Bain ----> Owns Clear Channel -----> Runs Premier Media -----> Pays Rush, Beck, Levin, Hannity.

Are you saying that is not true? You think it's just a coincidence that they all have launched a war against Paul after each and everyone of them claimed he doesn't have a chance and is unelectable? Come on...you apparently don't understand the point of corporations and consolidation of the media into 5 owners.

rb3b3
01-18-2012, 04:56 PM
its 10000% true!!!! they are owned by bain capitol!!!!!!

thehungarian
01-18-2012, 05:05 PM
I can't read past the first line. I like Jack Hunter, but when he starts out an article like this:

I've had enough.

You need to massage the ego if you want to break any ground with people like Levin and his followers.

Sola_Fide
01-18-2012, 05:07 PM
"The Liberal One" Mark Levin

ShaneEnochs
01-18-2012, 05:26 PM
By the way Levin looks, you would assume his voice would be closer to Dave Ramsey's than the voice he actually has.

Hyperion
01-18-2012, 07:21 PM

hahahaha this is one of the best things I've ever read on here.

bunklocoempire
01-18-2012, 08:01 PM
Thanks OP! Mighty fine, mighty fine.:)