PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't it be a Big Deal That Only Romney and Paul Are on the Virgina Ballot?

AGRP
01-18-2012, 03:41 PM
Doesn't it seriously factor into the "electability" of everyone else but Romney and Paul? Can we agree that the media would make it a big deal if only Romney and Newt made it and would thus treat Paul as once again "unelectable?"

Schiff_FTW
01-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Doug Wead does a good job of bringing this up in just about every interview; it definitely shuts the idiot talking heads up when they ask stupid questions.

AGRP
01-18-2012, 03:57 PM
Doug Wead does a good job of bringing this up in just about every interview; it definitely shuts the idiot talking heads up when they ask stupid questions.

Up until now "unelectable" has been used as a pie in the sky theory on who is or isn't electable. For the first time unelectable can be used as a matter of fact. Everyone but Romney and Paul are literally unelectable in Virginia.

fisharmor
01-18-2012, 03:59 PM
You can still write in here in Virginia, so technically Frothy and the Grinch are still "electable".

Brian4Liberty
01-18-2012, 04:06 PM
You can still write in here in Virginia, so technically Frothy and the Grinch are still "electable".

I remember hearing that write-ins weren't allowed in Virginia?

Brian4Liberty
01-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Doesn't it seriously factor into the "electability" of everyone else but Romney and Paul? Can we agree that the media would make it a big deal if only Romney and Newt made it and would thus treat Paul as once again "unelectable?"

Yep, media bias at work.

fisharmor
01-18-2012, 04:08 PM
I remember hearing that write-ins weren't allowed in Virginia?

Nope, I've been writing myself in for everything since 2008.